Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    The huge impact knocked Pei Qinqin unconscious—after an unknown amount of time, she woke up from the pain and found that she was pinned down by the off-road vehicle from the waist down, unable to move.

    Luckily, none of this is dead.

    She tried her best to climb out from under the car, but when she couldn't get out, she turned around and pushed the smoking off-road vehicle with her hands. But in order to protect her head, her hands were already bruised, and she didn't have the strength to lift a car while lying down.

    In vain.

    Pei Qinqin gave up the unnecessary struggle and turned to see how Su Di and the others were doing.

    Through the choking white smoke, she found that there was no one in the car... except for her, everyone else was gone! !

    Had they abandoned her? Or it

    shouldn't be anymore, the monster can't miss her if it eats people, and she's not a dung beetle, besides, it has to take a bite to know whether it's delicious or not?

    Pei Qinqin rested the back of his hand on his chin, feeling that he couldn't sit still like this. Not to mention whether there will be zombies appearing later, whether the off-road vehicle will explode, and the muscle tissue of a single limb will be necrotic if it is pressed by a heavy object for a long time. Necrotic muscles would accumulate toxins, and without medical equipment for first aid, she would die of multiple organ failure once the weight was removed from her body.

    Gotta get out of here quickly!

    Pei Qinqin tried his best to push the car on his body, and while pushing hard, he vaguely heard a series of rustling footsteps coming from behind.     She stopped, held her breath, turned her head to look at the source of the voice, and waited for the person to appear . She said to herself: It's not a zombie, it's a zombie, it's

    definitely not a zombie.

.

    Scared her to death! Luckily it wasn't a zombie.

    She looked at the condescending Xu Jin and asked in a low voice, "Are you okay? Where are Su Di and Fan Xiangsui?"

    Xu Jin didn't answer her, and black blood dripped down his fingers, falling on Pei Qinqin. In front of her face, it almost splashed on her face.

    Pei Qinqin's eyebrows trembled, feeling an ominous premonition in his heart.

    She followed the blood on the ground and looked up at Xu Jin's bloody hand.

    Fortunately, it didn't seem to be his blood, the black blood came from the piece of meat he held in his hand.

    what is that? Did he kill the monster that attacked them just now?

    Pei Qinqin raised his head and looked at Xu Jin, this time Xu Jin didn't dodge, Pei Qinqin also clearly felt that he didn't want to save her, he was watching a play.

    He was actually watching a play? !

    What kind of bad taste is this? If you don't save her, don't let her watch the show, he has no enmity with her.

    Xu Jin stood there for a while without waiting for Pei Qinqin to beg him, so he grabbed the mutant zombie's heart and knelt down and said, "Please, please beg me, and I will save you." Pei Qinqin: "..." Ah, you really

    are Have a mental illness.

    She has no grudges or enmities with him, except for the brief eye contact when Qin Chuan returned to the fifth floor to rescue him, they have never even met each other at other times, where did the grievance come from?