Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    This misunderstanding became serious. Pei Qinqin looked at the bloody picture on the communicator with a face full of surprise and said: "I just cut off their route up the mountain, why did something happen to them? Impossible, Xiaohua and the others definitely don't have such a strong attack." Attack power!"

    She can guarantee it with her head!

    "It's not them." Qin Chuan easily guessed who the murderer was from the familiar death patterns.

    The other party didn't seem to think about pretending, and there was no need to pretend. Except for him, no one knew about Li Qingzhou's abilities. It's just an old-fashioned method of blaming, trying to completely put Pei Xiaoqin on the opposite side of human beings so that she can join the zombie camp.

    At this time, in the middle of Liancheng, thousands of miles away, Li Qingzhou looked at the tomatoes brought back by the eighth-level zombies, the blue veins on the side of his forehead trembled, kicked the eighth-level zombies and said: "I asked you to bring me back! What are they?"

    "Eat, eat, eat!"

    "A group of idiots!!"

    Li Qingzhou was so angry that he covered his chest, even if he preemptively led this group of zombies this time, he could not cut off their submission to Qin Qin. This is the power of purebred zombies.

    He glanced at the second-generation zombie next to him that was glowing with orange light, and there was a faint killing intent in his eyes.

    The power of the second generation of zombie kings will not be inferior to that of the first generation. If he allows him to be born, Qin Qin's existence will inevitably be threatened by his life. But if he doesn't allow the second generation to be born, he won't be able to compete with Qin Chuan and others.

    One blood lesson is enough, and he will never cooperate with human supernatural beings this time anyway. Since you can't cooperate with human supernatural beings, you can only cooperate with the same kind. As long as he controls this second-generation zombie, he will have the final say in the entire zombie world. Even if Qin Qin is unwilling, he will submit to the suppression of the bloodline and follow orders to return to the zombie camp.

    Thinking that Qin Qin is not far away, Li Qingzhou's mood improved a lot.

    In the past six months, in order to perfectly control the loss of the second generation, he never left the side of the second generation corpse cocoon, and could only occasionally see how Qin Qin was doing through the alien senses.

    She has completely turned into a zombie, and her abilities have been further improved. But compared with her in the future, it is far from enough. Without blood and killing, she grows extremely slowly.

    That's fine, the future Qin Qin can't stop him, but the current Qin Qin can intervene.

    Soon, the second generation of zombies will soon come to the world.

    At present, it is not possible to let Qin Qin get too close to Liancheng. If she is too close, she will perceive the existence of the second generation zombies in advance. Even if she doesn't want to, she will follow her instinct to clean up the existence that threatens her status.

    It was also a coincidence that Qin Yiyang's camp was at least three kilometers away from Liancheng. Pei Qinqin, who followed his cousin back to the base, did not sense the existence of the second-generation zombies, but felt a little restless.

    Qin Yiyang suppressed Li Yang with force. Now he got out of the car and looked at Pei Qinqin who was sleeping on Qin Chuan's back. He subconsciously lowered his voice and said, "Xiao Chuan, take Qin Qin to my room to rest first. Be careful." Don't wake her up."