Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    After the sun set, the vast darkness enveloped the earth.

    As soon as Qin Chuan put out the tent and started a fire with the radio light in the tent, he heard the familiar engine sound from the other side of the road.

    As the headlights appeared, Pei Qinqin stopped cutting vegetables by the fire, and looked up at the sports car that was going back and forth parked on the road not far from them.

    The car door opened, and the tall and strong man with glasses was carrying a blue sack, trotting towards Qin Chuan and the others along the straight path of the headlights.

    The bruise on his face has not disappeared, he stood three meters away with a guilty conscience and explained his intention: "Brother, sister, you dropped something, we found it halfway, and sent it back as soon as we found it, absolutely did not act on your own initiative Pass!"

    Pei Qinqin remembered when she saw the sack, she was only concerned about being strong and soft, and forgot about the snack bag.

    But they sent them back after they left... They must be too afraid of Qin Chuan! Didn't he just get out of the car and start playing because he took a fancy to this snack bag at the beginning?

    Qin Chuan added firewood and said lightly, "Fare."

    The man with glasses widened his eyes, thinking he was having auditory hallucinations.

    Seeing him like this, Pei Qinqin spoke more directly: "It's just for you to eat. Didn't we take your sports car? This is the fare, take it away, it's okay." The elder brother had already spoken, and in his

    space There must be many more, or it may be too cumbersome to carry around, and he doesn't want it anymore.

    "Really, are you really giving it to us?" There are more than ten catties of biscuit hot sticks in it!

    The man with glasses gripped the sack tightly and couldn't believe it, because their appetite had grown and they didn't have enough to eat a lot of things, and they didn't have to choose, so the food that used to be called junk food became a treasure in the palm of their hands. I usually see that they are going to take their lives to grab it, and they may not be able to grab it, so they can give it away as soon as they say it? !

    He didn't dare to underestimate Pei Qinqin, who looked harmless, because she was suspicious when she squatted on the side of the road in the wild at first, and then they discovered that she could control two mutated plants...that was mutated plants! He actually listened to her!

    It was precisely because of this that they ran and turned back. Because people who can control mutated grass should also be able to control plants, and there are green plants everywhere they go. If they take their things and are hunted down, it will really be over.

    Pei Qinqin understood his unbelievable mood, and "hush" at him, "My brother is impatient, you will get beaten if you ask any further questions, go away." Mentioning the beating, the man with glasses hurt even more, which shows that they

    really Sending the supplies to him, he bowed his head ecstatically and strangely in thanks.

    The society before the collapse of order, although the law of the jungle still preys on the strong, is far less naked|naked|naked|. How can there be any moral rules outside now, it is normal to meet in a narrow road, but to be killed, but they pay the fare for taking their car!

    Ordinary people do this and they call it stupid, but when a capable person does it, they admire and move them at the same time.

    It is so rare that the strong do not bully the weak and maintain the moral bottom line! They must have seen that they didn't have much to eat to give this to them and say it was fare!