Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    The power of stepping on shit was so powerful that other people turned their heads to look over, and then looked at the place where Qin Chuan was standing before.

    Looking at it, the lesbians turned their backs, while the gays covered their lower bodies empathetically.

    What is it? Pei Qinqin turned his head and stretched his neck, but before he saw what it was, Qin Yiyang kicked the remaining human body tissue into the grass, put away the other party's ID card and said, "Time is running out, everyone keep going. "

    Then no matter how Pei Qinqin asked Qin Chuan, Qin Chuan didn't say anything.

    Cheapskate!

    She continued to look around with the map, and when she arrived at Universal Building, she returned the map to Qin Yiyang and said, "Cousin, I only remembered this." Get your bearings.

    "It's okay, you're already great. If you don't find the landmarks on the map, we have to go back and fly the helicopter." Qin Yiyang took the map and handed it to A Qiang, the earth-type supernatural being next to him.     A Qiang climbed up the tree trunk like a monkey to the top of the tree, jumped down in a moment and said, "Captain, the lost contact position of the supernatural team is at our three o'clock direction. If you go straight, it is about 800 meters away from us." "That's almost there.     " , everyone pays attention to vigilance, the second team leads the way, and the first team catches up. Qin Chuan left, don’t rub it! It’s not real shit, go away.”     Annoyed!     Qin Chuan followed the team with a stinky face, let Pei Qinqin touch his face to coax him, and said a lot of nice words to make him feel better.     But the wreckage of the supernatural being seen just now seemed to indicate a bad beginning.     They had just walked forward for twenty or thirty meters. When Qin Chuan turned his head to answer Pei Qinqin's question, someone from the team behind suddenly shouted: "Xiaohai? Xiaohai!!" The team stopped moving forward, and Qin Yiyang strode over from the     front Said: "What's wrong with Xiao Hai?"     "Captain! I just turned my head to check the environment on the left, and when I turned around, Xiao Hai disappeared!"     "Didn't you hear anything?"

    "No! He's right next to me. It's impossible for me not to hear him at such a short distance. He really didn't even make the sound of weeds shaking. Captain Xiaohai—" "Captain!" The team members who were looking around found him in the grass

    . Xiaohai's clothes, with his... ID card on it.

    "Why are there only clothes left?! Where are people!"

    It was 100% an accident.

    The sudden disappearance of the players made everyone tense.

    Qin Chuan looked around and asked Pei Qinqin in a low voice, "Didn't you notice anything in those two in your pocket?" Pei Qinqin

    asked Zhuang Zhuang and replied, "No, if there is danger approaching, they should respond. But Brother, I feel like they are drunk, trying to grow up."

    "It depends on the environment."

    "Then will there be black plants here?"

    "I don't know, don't worry about it. With you, they don't It's so easy to be completely polluted."

    "That's good."

    Everyone reluctantly walked forward.

    Ten seconds later, there was another scream. This time Qin Chuan caught it, but because of the narrow road and many people, he missed the opportunity to save people.