Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    The helicopter flew them over several urban areas, from bustling to chaotic to dead, and finally came to a city covered with layers of greenery like a virgin forest. Stopped at the top floor of one of the few buildings that has not been completely covered by green plants.

    Pei Qinqin took a panoramic view of the whole city from the helicopter. He was so amazed that he forgot that he was breaking up with Qin Chuan, so he tugged on his sleeve and said, "Brother, isn't this place similar to the farm? The farm is even bigger!"

    Qin Chuan kept his eyes closed (sleeping), and when he heard what she said, he opened his eyes and looked out, and took her by the hand with a huh sound to bring her down from the helicopter. Gao Gao frowned uncomfortably.

    The environment here doesn't match the picture he saw before, so it must be a mistake.

    Pei Qinqin couldn't wait to pull Qin Chuan to the edge of the roof and look down. The green trees that used to be two or three meters high had grown to thirty or forty meters high, covering the ground with luxuriant branches and leaves. All the roads and buildings in sight were crawling. It is full of unknown moss, and it is lush as far as the eye can see, and other colors can hardly be seen.

    "Brother, are there really zombies here? All the zombies on the farm have been absorbed by the alien plants." Pei Qinqin rubbed his visually tired eyes, too green is also a kind of torture.     "Low-level zombies will become fertilizer." Qin Chuan lost interest when he realized that this was not the place he was looking for. He lazily broke a tree branch that came up, which caused a lot of trouble.     The broken tree trembled angrily, and suddenly extended its branches to fan Qin Chuan.     The speed is still fast, but in Qin Chuan's eyes, it's like slowing down at 8x speed, and even fighting back seems not too fast.     "Be careful!" Su Qiao kept an eye on the whereabouts of the two of them. Seeing the sudden change, she rushed over without thinking, caught the violent | violent branch with both hands, and broke it hard.     Oh, third-order power-type abilities.     Qin Chuan leisurely clapped his hands beside him, making Pei Qinqin feel ashamed.

    The branches were broken one after another, making the big tree furious, and the branches of the whole body began to extend upwards, focusing on attacking Qin Chuan and Su Qiao. After three attacks to no avail, it suddenly turned around and stared at Pei Qinqin with a 'whoosh'.

    Um? Pei Qinqin looked at the sudden change of target, and pointed the tip of the branch towards his own alien plant: "..." Don't you, as a plant, you have to be as picky as an animal?

    "I didn't break your branch, they did it." Pei Qinqin decisively betrayed his teammates and pointed at Qin Chuan.

    Yi Zhi looked at Pei Qinqin for a long time and thought it was so reasonable, but other people with supernatural powers gathered to attack after seeing it riot | This action is like a group fight, who cares if you hit someone first, as long as the opponent is a gang, they should fight!

    Pei Qinqin never expected that he would not be dragged down by others, but would be drawn into the chaos by others.

    Qin Chuan pulled her behind him, and walked out of the fighting range naturally, seeing Pei Qinqin puzzled.

    "Brother, why don't you help them?"

    "It's not that they can't fight, why do you want to help? Do you want me to eat their food?"

    Pei Qinqin was almost persuaded, but—"It seems that we caused trouble first." "

    That's called Early warning, not to cause trouble first, without me, would they know that those alien plants will attack people in the first place." Qin Chuan said calmly, successfully convincing Pei Qinqin who has his own filter.