Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    "Captain, don't be angry. I am in better health than them, not as serious as them. I know you want to stay and complete the task by yourself. We are a team. Since I have no problems, I can't back down! And with Brother Qin's suggestion, My abilities are stronger than before, and I will definitely not hold you back!" Su Qiao puffed her chest out and assured her, her brows were full of determination, "And my sister was taken away by Brother Qin, it's so dangerous here, let's leave them behind It's bad to leave."

    The helicopters drove away, what else could Qin Yiyang do, he could only take Su Qiao with him.

    Su Qiao's third-level ability is indeed a rare combat power, and his own ability is only fourth-level.

    "Then follow me closely, and don't force yourself when you feel uncomfortable. Qin Chuan and Qin Qin are not as fragile as you think. It is enough for you to protect your own safety to the greatest extent." "I know, Brother Qin is very powerful!

    " Su Qiao said from the bottom of her heart, her not tall body followed closely behind Qin Yiyang, and the two quickly walked through the dangerous green plants.

    But trying to find someone in a place as big as an urban area, where even the grass is huge, is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

    Qin Yiyang found a fairly normal tree and climbed up, calling Qin Chuan's name to the silent surroundings. Since the helicopter evacuated, there had been no movement nearby, which made him flustered, always worried that they were in danger.

    "Qin Chuan! Qin Qin!"

    "Qin—Chuan—Qin—"

    Qin Chuan appeared from the treetops not far away with Pei Qinqin on his back, staring at him strangely: "Why are you calling me?" Why haven't you left yet?

    Depend on! Don't you know why I call you? You ran out and didn't intend to come back? !

    Wait, Qin Qin, what are you biting? How do you eat here!

    "Stand still, wait for me there." Qin Yiyang jumped down from the tree and took Su Qiao to look for him. The first time he saw Qin Chuan, the second he saw the snacks covered with leaves: "...you can eat as soon as you want , why did you take out so much and put it away?" It was like a picnic, but he was still worried to death!

    Pei Qinqin lowered his head to fight against the tough, hard and fragrant beef jerky and said: "Because my brother didn't organize the supplies and forgot what was in the space, so he just bought whatever he had."

    It sounds like you have a lot of opinions on me. Qin Chuan took the beef jerky from Pei Qinqin's hand, bit into a piece, and ate all the parts that Pei Qinqin had tried hard for a long time before.

    Pei Qinqin accuses him with wide eyes, and doesn't bother with him for a moment, rummaging through the pile of snacks to find a new snack.

    Jingle Bells, Cranberry Cookies and Pork Spread!

    Qin Chuan snatched it up again, seeing Pei Xiaoqin frowning, slightly raised his lips, picked up the Snickers bar that neither of them liked and threw it to her.

    "I don't want this, you can eat it yourself!" Pei Qinqin threw the Snickers bar back, and looked for something he liked in the snack pile again.

    The corner of Qin Yiyang's mouth twitched slightly, seeing through Qin Chuan's good mood. He felt that his high-IQ cousin's mentality seemed to have dropped to two years old and turned into a stupid dog, because this guy was not as childish as he is now when he was in kindergarten.