Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    How could Qin Yiyang be frightened? His heart was trembling because of the radio gymnastics, okay? While Zhuang Zhuang was still wilting in Pei Qinqin's hands, enduring the danger of being slapped, he quietly reached out and touched the leaves of Zhuang Zhuang.

    He just touched it, and Zhuang Zhuang pulled the leaf back violently as if scalded by boiling water, crawled up from Pei Qinqin's hand with a whimper, and waved the green leaf fiercely at Qin Yiyang as a threat. After seeing him raise his hands in surrender knowingly, he turned around and jumped from Pei Qinqin's palm to hang on her button, and then crawled down to get close to Mianmian's position.

    It's over, it's time to fight again.

    The head of the family, Pei Qinqin, quickly took Mianmian out of his pocket, turned away from Zhuang Zhuang and said, "What do you want, little rascal? Did I tell you not to fight?" [But it

    hit me again, it hit me first! The master is eccentric, woo, you are always eccentric, I hate it! ]

    Pei Qinqin: "..." Why am I partial to Mianmian, and I didn't tell you that you did a good job when you owed Mianmian and couldn't beat him.

    Well, this time it was Mianmian who made the first move.

    "Mianmian, you can't hit people either, please apologize to Zhuang Zhuang." After Pei Qinqin finished speaking, he saw it raise its leaves towards Zhuang Zhuang.

    Still pretending? The two little ones are getting along well, it's time for her to take care of it.

    Pei Qinqin pinched the tip of its leaf calmly, rubbed it lightly and said, "I know you can understand what I said now. To be precise, you have understood it from the very beginning, but you just don't like it and don't want to listen to me. It’s because Mianmian deliberately reversed the order, right?”

    If Mianmian really couldn’t understand the normal order, then it should carry out the reverse order to the end, instead of sometimes listening and sometimes not listening, this obviously depends on its personal preference.

    Mianmian kept raising the leaves, and after ten seconds, she lowered the leaves decadently under Pei Qinqin's perceptive eyes, admitting that it understood Pei Qinqin's words from the beginning.

    But it quickly hugged her fingers and shook its head repeatedly, denying the second half of her sentence. It first pointed at Zhuangzhuang, made a gesture of digging a hole to plant and water, then pointed at itself, lay down casually on the side of the road, and then Futaba hugged the main stem and shivered.

    Zhuang Zhuang tilted his head: [? ]

    [Baby master, it's convulsive! ]

    Smack you big-headed ghost.

    Pei Qinqin pursed her lips and touched Mianmian, her heart agitated.

    She didn't know that different plants also cared about their origins. For Mianmian, Zhuangzhuang was domesticated, but wild, and he couldn't speak, so he couldn't compete for adults' attention. So I can only be like a teenager, deliberately rebellious to attract the attention of adults.

    I didn't expect that the steady and mountainous Mianmian's back was so lovable.

    Pei Qinqin was moved, looked at Mianmian tenderly, then grabbed its leaves and threatened: "Black-bellied son, your master won't eat this, please apologize to Zhuangzhuang.

    " Not blind. It's true that Zhuang Zhuang often takes the initiative to pick things up, but he never plays tricks in front of her. On the surface, Mianmian is bullied by Zhuang Zhuang, but secretly she finds her way back, so there is no such thing as inferiority complex, and Mianmian is not a disadvantaged character.