Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Qin Chuan asked Pei Xiaoqin to drink about 750ml of blood before cutting off the supply. Seeing her fall into his arms after chasing his raised hand, Qin Chuan hugged her to keep her from moving, and said to his cousin: " You are no longer suitable for her to live here, I will take her to the manor tomorrow, and you can find me there if you have anything to do."

    Qin Yiyang was a little bit overwhelmed by the successive bad news, he looked at the gradually quiet back, He replied slowly: "It's true that there are too many people here, but you... what's wrong with your body? Are you immune to the virus?" If you count the time it takes for you to be bitten in the eleventh district, Xiao Chuan should have mutated long ago. mutated.

    "Well, almost." Qin Chuan patted Pei Xiaoqin's back lightly, and put him to sleep after a while.

    He sent the man back to the bedroom, leaving the three little ones to take care of him, and he came out to discuss the matter with Qin Yiyang, saying: "After I leave, I will go to solve the hidden danger of Li Qingzhou. Be careful in everything here, and don't be brave when you encounter danger." .”

    Most of the troublesome monsters were dealt with during his search for Xiao Qin, including the mutants in the thirteenth district that would kill his brother in the future.

    His brother's wrist ability is not bad, reducing external threats, and life in the base will make him feel like a fish in water. As long as his brother is still alive, he doesn't have to stay in the human base to protect the people his brother protects like before, and he doesn't have to suppress his feelings and keep them secret.

    Qin Yiyang couldn't stop Qin Chuan from leaving, but at least he knew where he was, so he could find someone when he wanted to.

    Because of Qin Qin's special status, Qin Yiyang applied for a car with the base without telling anyone, and left the base with Qin Chuan and Qin Qin early the next morning.

    On the way to the villa, Qin Yiyang looked at Qin Qin who hadn't woken up since yesterday through the rearview mirror, and asked somewhat worriedly: "Qin Qin is like this... What are you going to do to her? Are you going to keep her in captivity?" ?"

    Qin Chuan looked up at Qin Yiyang, thought for a while and said, "You may have misunderstood something. She still has her own consciousness as before, but she needs to suck some blood every once in a while to maintain her body's vitality. It's not like that. A monster that only knows how to eat people."

    "She wanted to bite you yesterday because she was starved for a long time. People lose their minds when they are severely hungry. She has the perseverance to persist for so long yesterday." Qin Yiyang: "..." OK, OK,

    yours Qin Qin is the most powerful.

    He looked at the small alien beast that sometimes shuttled through the road, and the more he thought about it, the more angry he said: "If it wasn't for that Li Qingzhou who took Qin Qin away, how could Qin Qin be infected? Xiao Chuan, what kind of enmity did you have with him? Did you Killed his fiancée who turned into a zombie?"

    "Poor Qin Qin was troubled by you, alas." Because of this, he couldn't let Qin Chuan leave Qin Qin alone.

    Qin Chuan looked down at the person in his arms, gently stroked her tender cheeks with his fingertips and said, "Ten out of ten sentences of the villain's words are not credible." "That's true." Anyway,

    Qin Yiyang didn't believe himself The cousin would kill innocent people indiscriminately, and he was deeply worried: "Are you really ok in the manor alone? That Li Qingzhou is very evil, what if he makes those black things to deal with you again, what if you are poisoned again?" "