Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Pei Qinqin insisted that he was color-blind, finished dressing the wound, and tied a beautiful bow for Qin Chuan at the end, applauded in a low voice contentedly: "Okay! I'll change your dressing later in the evening, your hand Don't get in the water for now."

    Qin Chuan withdrew his gaze from her, looked down at the symmetrical butterfly wings on the back of his hand, and deliberately made a fist to break it, but he failed because Pei Qinqin slapped his paw on his knee, solemnly Let him take care of the wound.

    Qin Chuan couldn't understand that a person who was so curious didn't ask why and didn't feel scared when he found out that his blood color was different from ordinary people.

    Could it be that this is the so-called measure? Should be curious curious, should not be curious not curious? Just like how she tested his bottom line a little bit before, just have fun after the test?

    Anyway, he didn't believe that she was color-blind, because when she saw him wearing blue pajamas the day before yesterday, she said that the blue suits him really well, if it wasn't for living together every day, he would have been fooled by her.

    Little showman.

    Qin Chuan glanced at the person packing the medicine box, got up and went back to the upstairs bedroom to lie down, and continued to look at the bow on the back of his hand. The look in her eyes when she bandaged herself repeatedly appeared in her mind.

    It's true to be stupid, it's true to care, and it's true to not be afraid of him.

    She wasn't even worried that he was a monster.

    After Qin Chuan lay down for a while, he heard Doraemon's theme song coming from downstairs.

    He was drunk, and he raised his hand to cover the sunlight in front of his eyes, thinking: Is it starting again? I asked him to watch Popeye every day before, but now I want him to watch Doraemon every day?

    Qin Chuan turned over and buried his face in the quilt, humming lightly.

    Downstairs living room.

    Pei Qinqin sat cross-legged on the sofa and unpacked a bag of potato chips. While watching Doraemon, he thought about why Qin Chuan's blood was blue.

    It is known that the opponent's abilities include teleportation, hypnosis, materialization of target thinking items, space... There may be more abilities to be discovered. Preliminary estimation is that the boss is a psychic power user, and she has never seen any psychic power user whose blood is blue in the article.

    Judging from his bare-handed elimination of the zombies in the corridor and his free access to the 13th floor in a short period of time, his strength should not be weak.

    Not weak and unknown in the book, then he is likely to be—— Zombie King?

    Ha~

    Pei Qinqin laughed at his speculation.

    How is it possible.

    According to the character setting of the story, zombies cannot eat human food, even the zombie king.

    Ordinary zombies eat survivors, high-level zombies eat ordinary zombies and people with abilities, and zombie kings eat high-level zombies and people with abilities.

    Zombies tend to instinctively pursue strength, and like everything that can enhance their strength. Human food is a pile of excrement to them, and they can't possibly like to eat it. In addition, Qin Chuan didn't have the black veins of zombies on his face, and there was no spider web on his chest that represented being parasitized.