Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Pei Qinqin got off Qin Chuan's back and supported him to move forward. Surrounded by beasts howling in anger and fear, she stared into the eyes of those black panthers and walked towards the differentiation belt step by step.

    As soon as they were about to walk out of the black land, a strong wind hit them head-on and blew them back.

    giao!

    Pei Qinqin tripped over a tree root and fell to the back of the tree. Before he got up, he heard a male voice say abruptly: "It really is you, Qin Chuan!

    "

    Let me go! get me up!

    Pei Qinqin kicked hard at the black plant wrapped around her ankle.

    Mianmian came down to help her cut off the little black seedlings that were entangled with her. Once it was stained with the juice of the black seedlings, it also turned black, and frightened it frantically shook the leaves.

    [Mianmian is fine, don't be afraid. ] Pei Qinqin quickly picked it up to wipe the infected part and put it back in his pocket.

    At this time, the man who suddenly appeared spoke again, his tone changed from gnashing his teeth to gloating: "Well, I prepared this specially for you, I knew you would come to Lincheng, do you like it? Do you feel like you can't move your body?"

    He Walking towards Qin Chuan, when he heard Pei Qinqin's movement, he yelled, "Who!"

    Standing beside Qin Chuan, Pei Qinqin looked strangely at the closed eyes of the man opposite him.

    Could he be unable to open his eyes like Qin Chuan? Then why are you so arrogant!

    Pei Qinqin tiptoed to Qin Chuan and quietly told Qin Chuan about this, and described the other party's appearance by the way, emphatically mentioning that there was a tear mole under the corner of the other party's left eye.

    Qin Chuan shook his head, expressing that he did not know and had no impression.

    His answer was within Pei Qinqin's expectation, she had never met anyone who impressed him from the very beginning.

    Qin Chuan didn't care what the other party looked like, but let Pei Qinqin stand behind him.

    He relied on his hearing to catch the opponent's movements, but that man was a thief, deliberately rustling the surrounding leaves to disturb Qin Chuan's hearing.

    Pei Qinqin is so angry! Seeing the opponent rushing over, he raised his hand and tapped Qin Chuan's back to represent the opponent's frontal attack, and then swiped on Qin Chuan's back according to the opponent's moving direction.

    Qin Chuan couldn't move his body anymore, so he could only rely on supernatural power output. He defended in advance according to Qin Qin's prompt, and then counterattacked back according to the air current brought by the opponent's melee movement.

    The two sides come and go, and no one can hurt the other.

    The young man with a tear mole was very sure that there was someone beside Qin Chuan. Apart from being invisible to his eyes, he had no physical problems, so he shouldn't be able to beat Qin Chuan!

    After a little adjustment, the young man with moles of tears rolled back two times in succession to distance himself from Qin Chuan, stopped for a while, and continued to attack calmly.

    It is rare for Pei Qinqin to meet someone who can fight against Qin Chuan for so long. She is fully focused on the other party's actions, and she didn't even notice that a black seedling grew quietly at her feet, until the other party suddenly wrapped her ankle and pulled her back Only when she fell to the ground did she wake up!