Characters

These images are not mine just an idea for you all to see them. I used google images and it's just a rough idea.

Max Chapman: oldest son of Skye and Chase, he will be 10 years old. He wants so badly to be like his father that he tends to get himself into tight situations. He is very curious and always wants to help. Max hates when his sisters cry and feels like they crave all his parents attention. Max just wants his parents to be proud of him, he does decent in school and has his best friend Hunter to join him on some crazy adventures. He is literally a mini Chase as he resembles him so much.

Orianna Chapman: daughter of Chase and Skye she will be 8 years old, she is a huge daddy's girl

Orianna Chapman: daughter of Chase and Skye she will be 8 years old, she is a huge daddy's girl. Orianna is very sensitive and when she is in a mood only Chase can calm her down. Chase treats her like a princess and she takes it to a whole new level. She is always in her brothers way and he is always making her cry. She is quite smart and wants to be a singer like her mom. She loves everything Disney and will use her cuteness to her advantage in getting her way. Usually only Chase gives into her as Skye is over it. She is a huge girly girl and a big drama queen as she has incredible acting skills.

Lynne Chapman: twin sister of Leila and daughter of Chase and Skye, she is 4 years old and she is the older twin by 2 minutes and has a heart of gold

Lynne Chapman: twin sister of Leila and daughter of Chase and Skye, she is 4 years old and she is the older twin by 2 minutes and has a heart of gold. She is a mommy's girl and is always trying to help out she tends to make a lot of mistakes. She is very cautious and her twin is her best friend. Lynne will always be down for a cuddle and tries to make everyone feel better. Easy to get a long with and is very calm in most situations.

Leila Chapman: the youngest daughter of Chase and Skye she is a twin to Lynne and is the complete opposite. She is a daredevil and definitely keeps Skye on her toes. Leila loves adventure and always wants to have fun she has a huge soft spot for her brother and usually listens to him. Leila is always giving Chase grief as she attracts danger she causes a lot of problems for Chase. They are little mini versions of Skye!
Lynne on right Leila on left:

 They are little mini versions of Skye!Lynne on right Leila on left: