Chapter 89

Ella immediately called Chase and she didn't know if he was working but she needed someone to talk to Rocky. "Hello" Chase answered, Ella was released, "Chase I have a major issue with Rocky, he left super angry and I need your help" Ella said, "alright are you going to tell me what is making him angry?" Chase asked, "um hang on" Ella looked to Sophie and Josh, "it's cool you can tell him" Josh said. "Sophie is pregnant" Ella said, "oh damn um okay I will see what I can do but I'm not sure if I can do anything here this was his fear going into this" Chase said. "I know but she is our daughter and she needs her dads support she is scared enough" Ella said. "Alright I will try" Chase said as he left the house he knew where Rocky would be as he headed to their spot overlooking the river. "You okay bud?" Chase said as he sat down, "no far from it, I knew this was going to happen and I am so pissed" Rocky said. "I get that, I mean I don't blame you but she is still your daughter" Chase said. "That is so far from the point dude, she is 17 years old! I am 38 years old I am not ready to be a grandfather. Hell I just got my youngest out of diapers and now this. Chase this is like the worst possible thing that could happen she did the one thing I didn't want to happen" Rocky said. 

"First I know we are young and that you are not ready for this but it is something that has happened. She will be out of high school by the time the baby is born, and Josh is financially set being a star and everything. Sophie is probably so scared right now and she needs her dad's support, I get it sucks dude but you are a great father and you will be a great grandfather too. Josh and Sophie probably didn't plan this and it was most likely and accident so embrace that it happened and deal with it in your own way but support her she is your daughter" Chase said. "This is like deja vu except now I am involved in this mess, how can you accept this she is 17 years old" Rocky said. "I went through it man I was an uncle at 16 years old, I mean, my parents were against it too but they loved Marshall and they accepted it. I know you will accept it because you love Sophie and trust me dude when that baby is born you are going to forget all about how pissed off you are and enjoy that baby. Be mad all you want that is okay but don't stop loving your daughter because trust me on this she is more terrified than everyone put together right now" Chase said. "Of course I still love her and I ugh I am so not ready for this" Rocky said. "Well dude you have 9 months to prepare" Chase said clapping him on the back, 
"that was so not helpful" Rocky said, "It wasn't meant to be go home Rocky talk this out with Sophie, she might not even want this. See where her head is at and support her with whatever decision she and Josh make" Chase said. "Fine" Rocky said as he stood up and left, Chase sighed he really hoped his kids waited to have babies he felt Rocky's pain, he was grateful right now that Max was only 13. 

Rocky walked back into the house and Sophie was crying in the couch, he did feel bad for being the cause of her crying he sat beside her and hugged her. "Daddy I am so sorry" Sophie said, "just tell me one thing was it planned?" Rocky asked her, "No I swear, I was on birth control and I I never wanted this daddy" Sophie said. "Okay, I love you Sophie so much and as much as I hate that this is happening I still love you and I will support you" Rocky said. "Thank you, I am still not sure and Josh and I are discussing options, he had to go home for a bit" Sophie said. "I just didn't want this for you baby you have your whole life to have kids" Rocky said. "I know and I didn't want this either obviously, I am scared daddy and I don't know what to do" Sophie said. "I know baby, but you will do what you feel in your heart is right, no one can tell you what to do here in the end this is your decision" Rocky said. Ella smiled he did a complete 180 on the whole situation and she had to admit Chase was the best best friend Rocky could have because he was the only one who could get through to him. Sophie hugged her dad again and went upstairs, "I admit your mood change is nice" Ella said, "I am still terrified as hell for her but there is nothing I can do to change this" Rocky said. "Nope there isn't I love you Rocky Green" Ella said, "I love you too Ella Green, thanks for calling Chase" Rocky said. "It was the only thing I could think of to do, I knew he would be able to talk you into accepting it" Ella said. "He helped and I am not sure I fully accept it but I support her she is our daughter and I will accept her choice" Rocky said. "Such a good man" Ella said kissing him, Carlie came up to him, "daddy Carlie baby" Carlie said, "I am sorry what?" Rocky said, "I am mommy and you can play as the daddy, we will play house" Carlie said. "Okay but as long as you promise me to wait till you are 30 to have babies" Rocky said. "No daddy" Carlie said and Rocky laughed as he played with her giving Ella a chance to cook dinner.