Author's Note

First this story is not going to have chapter titles and I will not add a note at the bottom like in all my other stories. I want you to live in suspense as I publish each chapter..

Second I understand I have a huge age gap difference in the kids but in order for this one to be a success I changed the ages. I also added in Sweetie's daughter she was never mentioned before because Sweetie hid her but she is now out in the real world.

Third each kid will pay a major role in the story and some chapters will be about 1 kid and some about multiple. 

Fourth the parents are still a huge part of this story as I write this and we will still see lots of Skase moments for those who love them and the other ones too. Plus I can't have the best detective in adventure bay not have his moments

and Finally I write how I see the story progressing so if you don't like something or it bothers you then please let me know in a private message. I am not going to accept anymore mean comments. If someone has a problem then send me a private message I don't care if you are following me. I love you all supporting my stories but the comments hurt and I write for my entertainment and yours. So if you must comment take into consideration the feelings of the person writing even if it is a joke. 

IF THE COMMENTS ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO GET OUT OF HAND I WILL JUST STOP THIS STORY ALL TOGHETHER! <3 THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

I am very excited for this story and want it to be a success.. please enjoy and vote <3