Chapter 43

A/N
The kids ages are now different ages, MAX 11, ORIANNA 9, LYNNE AND LEILA 5. OWEN 7, RILEY 14, JOSH AND CALLIE 19. OLIVER 8, SOPHIE 16, CARLIE 1, WYATT 9, ZOLA 7, ANNABELLE 6 months. JASPER 3.

The rest of the school year was going by so fast and Christmas break was fast approaching this excited so many of the kids. Josh and Sophie were excited to spend more time together, Max loved not being in school even though he was decent at it. Orianna and the twins just loved Christmas so much and spending time with their family. Jasper was excited that he was going to be be big brother soon although he had no idea how much work it was going to be. Oliver, Owen and Wyatt all get to spend more time together as well and they were all best friends. Callie didn't care to much but she did miss her family so she was excited to come home. Riley didn't care either way but she missed her big brother and can't wait for him to come home. Zola was hoping for her little sister to be a little more fun this year but is just such a loving girl nothing bothered her. Carlie would be happy being in any room with her daddy that she wouldn't be phased by anything, as long as her daddy was there to help her.

Orianna was talking to her best friend Penelope, "I want a pet so badly, Max has one and I keep asking but I just feel like I will never get one" Orianna said, "my kitty just had kittens I am sure you could have one of those, my mom said we are giving them away" Penelope said. "Really? I think there was a reason we couldn't have a cat but if it's free I will take one please" Orianna said. "Okay when you come over this weekend you can choose which one you want I think they are not ready yet" Penelope said. "Yay this is exciting, it can be like my secret kitty and hide in my room" Orianna said. "Yeah just make sure you have box so it could go to the bathroom" Penelope said. "Oh okay thanks Penelope" Orianna said getting more excited by the second. She has always wanted a kitty but just didn't ask and now she was going to have a secret kitty. She still didn't  know why she couldn't have one but she was going to keep it a secret for now until she figured it out.

School finally came to an end and Orianna went over to Penelope's house, Max would be going to Hunters later but he was taking his sisters home first. Chase greeted them, "hello my babies" Chase said, "hi daddy you're not working?" Leila asked, "nope not right now, and it's just going to be us your brother is going to a friends house. So you and Lynne get daddy all to yourselves" Chase said, "yay" the twins cheered as Max said goodbye, "make sure you don't forget to feed Rex please" he said, "I won't bud have fun and no funny business alright" Chase said, "sure dad" Max said as he left. "Daddy let's play Barbie's" Leila said, "really alright I guess we can for a bit. Then maybe we can go build a snowman?" Chase said. "Yeah build a snowman" the girls decided on this instead so Chase made sure that they went to the bathroom, and dressed them in their snow suits. They spent the majority of the afternoon out there and Chase ordered them pizza for dinner, Skye came home just before bedtime. She helped Chase get them to bed and her and Chase had a quiet evening to themselves, Chase received a call. "Hello" he answered as it wasn't his work phone, "hey I am off tomorrow and could use some advice from you" Cassie said, "sure you know I am always down for some help, it's been awhile since we've hung out" Chase said. "Yeah so I will see you  it the morning then?" Cassie said, "of course" Chase replied as he hung up and him and Skye headed to bed.

Orianna was having a great time with her friend and she even picked her kitten it was all white with a small grey diamond on her head. "Hope that you get to keep her" Penelope said, "I will just keep her in my room, no one will know she is there" Orianna said, "cool but just keep her away from the dogs they don't like cats" Penelope said. "Oh I will don't worry" Orianna said as she put the kitten into her bag and she was driven home by Penelope's mom. Penelope made sure to give her some cat food so she could keep it a secret she wasn't sure how this would go for her friend. Orianna ran up to her room quickly, and got her kitten settled, "you need to stay here and keep quiet Stella" Orianna said as she kissed it and ran downstairs. Chase was out of the house with Cassie so there was no reason for anyone to believe there was a kitten in the house.