Chapter 11

Sophie didn't want to get up for school she knew everyone would be talking about her, Marley was telling her that everyone was talking about it. Sophie rolled over in bed and hid under the covers she didn't want to face anyone. Ella knocked on her door, "Sophie you need to get ready for school" she said. "I am not going" Sophie said, "are you sick?" Ella asked entering  the room, "I might as well be" Sophie said. "Aw baby but if you are not actually sick you do need to go to school" Ella said. "Mom everyone is talking about me and its not in a good way" Sophie said, "oh you are a big girl you can deal with it come on up" Ella said. Sophie groaned as she went to get ready. Josh was in the same boat he knew everyone was going to be talking and his reputation was on the line. "Josh you coming?" Callie called to him, "no" Josh said, "okay but you are going to have to face the music sometime" Callie said. "Why?" Josh said, "Josh hurry up you are going to miss the bus" Everest called to him. "He says he is not going to school" Callie said, "he is! Josh I don't care how badly you screwed up you are going to school" Everest said. Josh finally came down, "mom you don't get it" Josh said, "your right I don't I always loved your father and being a teenager sucks but you are still going to school" Everest said. She pushed them out the door and she had the house to herself as Riley and Owen had already left for school.

Sophie made it to school and she could feel everyone talking about her, Marley was with her, "man I feel like we are being judged" Marley said. "You aren't I am, I mean I did break up the most popular couple in the school" Sophie said. "I wouldn't say they were the most popular, I mean just because she is head cheerleader and he is captain of the basketball team doesn't make them the most popular" Marley said. "Not helpful Marley, everyone hates me now" Sophie said, "homewrecker!" a girl shouted. "Its not like they were married" Marley yelled back,  and Sophie ran into the girls bathroom. Melody knew everyone was talking she followed Sophie, "you okay?" Melody asked. "I will be fine" Sophie said, "I will let everyone know to leave you alone. I made the choice to break up with him, I mean yes you had a part in that but Josh and I were never really that close" Melody said. "He always seemed so nice to you and you guys were always so happy" Melody said. "It was a show really, I mean yes he bought nice things for me but we never really talked. I feel like our relationship was all for show and not really for love. Sophie if you want to be with him you can, I won't hold it against you" Melody said. "Well that is up to him now so I mean we will just have to wait and see" Sophie said. "Yeah, well I will talk to everyone tell them to leave you alone" Melody said. "Thanks" Sophie said as Melody left the bathroom.

Melody found Callie and walked up to her, "where is your brother?" she asked, "I don't know he came with me though" Callie said. "He needs to get his shit together" Melody said, "you are telling me, are you doing okay?" Callie asked, "I am fine it is not me he needs to worry about, Sophie is taking this whole thing really hard. If he wants to be with her then he needs to step up and be with her, otherwise he needs to tell her because either way she deserves an answer" Melody said. "I am surprised how well you are taking this honestly" Callie said, "I realized I don't think Josh and I were ever in love and our relationship was never really going anywhere" Melody said. "Well at least you figured it out" Callie said, Josh walked up to them, "hey Mel can we talk?" Josh said. "I guess but make it quick" Melody said, "I am sorry Mel I really didn't mean to hurt you" Josh said. "Josh I am fine okay, the one that is hurting is Sophie, you and me we will be fine and be friends. Don't lead her on or make her wait for to long. As for everyone else I will worry about them but we are good" Melody said. "Thanks" Josh said as the bell rang and everyone was forced to go to class.

Meanwhile at the elementary school, "Orianna did you hear about the chainsaw killer?" Korra asked her. "No ew, I am sure my dad is probably working that he has been busy" Orianna said. "Yeah it was on the news, apparently whoever it is cuts off body parts with a chainsaw" Korra said. "Gross" Orianna said as Max overheard and walked up to them, "you heard about it?" Max said, "yeah its on the news" Korra said, "I saw one of the bodies" Max said, "ew" Orianna said running away. "That is gross" Korra said, "its so cool" Max said as he ran to find Hunter, the entire elementary school was now talking about. Zola was wondering if she could put the bodies back together, "I bet I could save them" Zola said to her friend Molly. "Why would you want to so yucky" Molly said, "yeah it would be" Zola agreed as class started for them as well.