Lover

A few months have passed and a couple things have changed. Most of my friends have officially graduated high school and are ready to move to their college dorms in less than a week. We all made the most out of the time we had left together which is why saying goodbye is going to be so much harder.

"I cannot tell you how glad I am that we don't have to suffer like this." Felix and I both sat on my bed eating sushi as we listened to Wooyoung crying again in the other room because of San leaving soon.

"Technically we do because of my brother."

"You know what I mean."

Felix and I haven't had a dull moment since we got back together and I mean that in the best way possible. Every time I see him, I'm reminded of how much I love him. I make sure to tell him that every day too.

"Stay local for my sake."

"I go where Wooyoung goes." I shrugged.

"Which will be where San goes."

"Is an hour drive that bad? Like am I missing something?" I laughed, thinking Wooyoung was being just a bit dramatic, but what would I know? My little blonde haired boyfriend is here to stay.

"If I could pick an hour drive over three, I would." It'll be easier for San and Wooyoung to see each other, but that's not the case for Minho.

When he finally told Jisung the news, he took it well. A better way of putting it is he took it the way you'd expect from him. Anger, then tears, then support. If they want their relationship to work, it's up to Jisung at the end of the day.

My door busted open, causing Kkami to bark at an obnoxious rate.

"I wanna die." Wooyoung dramatically whined and wiggled his body in between me and Felix.

"He'll be back in December." I patted his arm. In return, he stole a piece of sushi from me and ate it whole.

"I didn't prepare for this!" Wooyoung stressed. "I never had fantasies of him leaving me to go to college, that's traumatizing."

"Traumatizing." I scoffed. He pointed at my sushi and then at his mouth. "Open up." I sighed.

"Ahh." I aggressively shoved it in his mouth, almost making him choke.

"Why aren't you with him now?"

"Because him and Yeosang have been moving all their stuff in early. Like god damn, could you really not wait?" He scoffed. "Hey, guys?" He laid his head on my lap and rested his legs on Felix's. "I hope you know I'm going to be bothering you every day now."

"Jisung is suffering too." Felix said with his mouth full. "So is Yeonjun."

"And Mingi."

Wooyoung's head popped up with an idea. I'm sure it would be to gather up the heartbreak club.

"I'll be back later." He sang and left the room.

I took Felix's trash after he ate and threw it in my garbage can by my rebuilt art station. Along with my permanent residence came a few changes. All of Jimin's belongings were still in this room so I never once asked to move things around. But mom and Wooyoung were the ones that suggested that they packed it away and made room for my own things. All of us took part in painting the walls a light shade of gray and hung some of my artwork up, as well as frames with pictures of friends and family. Kkami has his own designated little corner in the room too.

Once I sat back on the bed, Felix slithered his hand up my shirt and pushed my back towards him. Whenever Felix makes any type of sudden move, I know what he's asking for.