Chapter 203 - The Ocean is ... (3)

It looked like the migration of seasonal birds.
The approximately three hundred ships cutting through the water were moving in a triangle formation.

This fleet of ships had started from the Indomitable Alliance's Norland Naval Base.

At the center of the formation was the largest of the icebreaker ships that broke through the frozen northern shores. The helmeted knight was currently being healed at the highest cabin on this ship.

"How pitiful."

The Dragon Slayer started to frown after hearing the healer's comment, however, he could not speak properly right now. The healer sighed before casting a healing spell onto the Dragon Catcher's heart. ( Interesting how the author uses Dragon Slayer and then changes to Dragon Catcher in the next sentence. )

Approximately ⅔ of the heart was destroyed.
It would take at least a week to restore this damage. Even after that, it would take at least another month for it to heal back to normal.

He also came back without an arm.
However, the arm should be easy to restore once they informed the organization. The healer scoffed at the Dragon Slayer and started to speak in a mocking tone.

"Looks like you need to be locked up for a while like old man tamer."
"Shut, ugh!"

The Dragon Catcher could not finish speaking. The magic claw that had clenched his heart at the end of the fight was still causing him a lot of pain.

A third person who had been watching the helmeted knight and the healer started to speak.
The aged mage's voice was cold.

"A sword master just below your level, a necromancer, and someone with an ancient power that can block your sword once all exist in that small territory?"
"Yes."

The helmeted knight's attitude was slightly rude, however, the mage did not care as he continued on.

"And there is also a mage who is stronger than you?"

The helmeted knight flinched internally, but did not let it show on his face.

"Yes, it is a mage who was able to imitate my Sword of Disasters and almost destroy my heart."

The helmeted knight had seen a Dragon's eyes.
However, he did not mention that.

'I need to take that for myself.'

These bastards would take the Dragon for themselves if he mentioned it. They'll give him the Dragon's snood while taking the rest of the Dragon. ( The raws said snood, so I stuck with it. But...it is more like a neck vein when literally translated. ) That was the original deal that fell through when the Dragon they had in mind suddenly disappeared.
The helmeted knight recalled the pair of Dragon eyes that had looked at him.

'It wasn't an ancient Dragon based on the size of the eyes.'

He was certain that it was a young Dragon that had not even had its first growth phase yet.
The helmeted knight suppressed his heart that was beating wildly.

It was not that the Dragon didn't use Dragon's Breath, it was that it could not use it.

That fact brought the helmeted knight some bliss. If he worked this properly, he might get the opportunity to get stronger without the head of this organization, that crazy bastard, knowing about it.

'I will eat the second Dragon.'

The helmeted knight was thinking about this beautiful future. He heard the mage's voice once again as he did that.

"The sword master that is not at your level. How is his plate?"

Plate referred to a body that could hold ancient powers.
Ancient powers were known to be weak, however, that was just something that the stupid people who did not know anything had determined.