Chapter 242 - I Will ... You (7)

"...A tsunami?"

Confusion and anticipation appeared on Witira's face. How could there be tsunami in this place where there was a wall of fire created by a Dragon?
However, she could not get a response from Cale, who was not looking at her.

"Mary!"

Cale's calling made Mary's gaze turn toward him from underneath the black robe. She then heard Cale's order.

"Persist!"

Mary immediately understood what he was trying to say. However, she did something else first. She stopped hesitating and cautiously asked Cale a question.

"Young master-nim, wouldn't it be safer if Mr. Choi Han came down and stood next to you?"

This was the first time Mary ever said anything back when Cale gave her an order. Her gaze was locked in on Cale, Lock, and Raon without moving.

"You think that we will get hurt?"

Mary could not respond to Cale's cold gaze.
She did not want to see Raon who showed her around the night sky and the Forest of Darkness, her good young brother Lock, nor the most benevolent young master Cale getting hurt.
She heard a stiff voice speaking to her.

"That won't happen."

Mary could see Cale's cold but confident gaze.

"I don't plan on getting hurt."

He really meant it.
Hadn't he worked so hard in order to not get hurt and not be in pain? There was nobody in the world who wanted to get hurt.
There was a drastic difference between coughing up blood and then feeling refreshed thanks to the Vitality of the Heart and being in pain because someone beat you up.

He did not want to get hurt because of that crazy bastard's strength.

Cale started to smile.

"Plus, that bastard is probably not normal right now. You know about it too, Mary."
"Ah."

Mary's gaze headed toward the Dragon half-blood.
Mary had seen the Dragon half-blood through the wyvern skeleton's empty eye sockets during the battle at Caro Kingdom.

A thunderbolt had pierced through the Dragon half-blood's body.
Raon had sent that attack.
The Dragon half-blood had run away, but he must have still gotten injured.

"Raon's strength is not that weak. He said he definitely left traces."

Raon said he had left a trace on that Dragon half-blood.
The injuries left by the Black Dragon.
And Raon had not pushed for them to go find that Dragon half-blood yet. That meant that the injuries left by Raon were still there.

However, he didn't know whether the injury was shallow or deep.
Regardless, that Dragon half-blood was not fully healed yet.
The enemy was not at 100 percent power.

That was the important part.

"I will persist."

Mary immediately started to move the wyvern skeleton. Choi Han was the first one to respond to that movement. The wyvern had stopped while flying toward Cale. Black lights filled the wyvern's empty eye sockets.
Screeeech-
Then it turned its head toward the Dragon half-blood.

Clang.
Choi Han took out his sword. He was quite an intelligent person.
The Cale he knew did not push for sacrifice. Furthermore, he also did not make them use their powers for no reason.

He was weaker than the Dragon half-blood.
Cale knew that.

"We meet again. You are still stupid enough to take your sword out in front of me."