Chapter 216 - Reversal (2)

He was like a bird.
And this bird was aiming to catch a prey.

Choi Han's body shot down toward the ground.

"I finally get to see you, you bastard!"

The Brown Bear in the vanguard ship did not flinch after seeing Choi Han. In fact, he shouted as if he had been waiting for Choi Han.

"You think that you can destroy this ship with that puny aura of yours?!"

There was a reason the Brown Bear was confident.

The fake Dragon Slayer Syrem had been the only one to return from the Henituse territory. Based on the message he had sent prior to the naval battle with the Roan Kingdom, Choi Han's aura could not extend past 2 meters.

That was why there was no way that he could cut through this ship that was multiple times the maximum size of his aura.
The ship would not stop as long as the wheels on both sides continued to roll.

"I will definitely kill the Henituse bastards that killed my close friends!"

Only Brown Bears were on the ships heading toward the Roan Kingdom's side. They were from the same tribe as the Bears that had attacked the Henituse territory.
The veins on the arms of the berserk Brown Bear started to become visible on their arms.

One person was on the ground while the other was falling to the ground.
The Brown Bear made eye contact with Choi Han. He could see that Choi Han was quietly muttering something.
The Brown Bear subconsciously tried to read Choi Han's lips.

'How funny.'

'Funny?'
The Brown Bear jumped up from the deck after suddenly feeling chills run down his back.
Choi Han slashed his sword horizontally at that moment.
His sword was moving slowly, albeit with a significant amount of strength. The sword headed down to the ground.

"T, This! Dodge it!"

The Brown Bear subconsciously shouted.

2 meters.
The black aura should not be able to go beyond two meters.

However, the aura had turned into a spear the moment Choi Han struck down.
It was a spear that seemed to never end.

The black aura coming out of Choi Han's fingertip was extremely long, as if it was laughing at the comment about being 2 meters long. It then pierced through the ship.

Baaaaaang!

The first explosion of the battle went off.

"C, crazy!"

The Brown Bear landed on the ground and looked behind him with a shocked expression.

The sword had pierced the ship.
The ship was accurately pierced in the middle into two halves. The Flame Dwarf tribe had designed this ship to be capable of withstanding most average levels of magic.
But such a ship was split into two.

But that was not it.
It had also destroyed two more ships in the process.

"...What the hell."

Silence filled the battleground for a moment.
The Brown Bear slowly turned back around.

"It's been a while."

He could see the black-haired sword master.

"It's been a while since I shot my power out like this all at once."

His gaze was focused on the Brown Bear.
The Brown Bear subconsciously flinched.

"I, I heard that your aura was unable to get longer than 2 meters-!"