Chapter 248 - Will Block It (4)

The Dragon half-blood could not believe it. He twisted his shaking lips to make an odd smile.

"Why are you telling me this instead of killing me right away if death is going to be more peaceful?"
"I don't want you to die peacefully."

The responding voice was cruel and cold. The Dragon half-blood twisted the corners of his lips even more after hearing that Cale Henituse did not want him to die peacefully. Cale continued to speak at that moment.

"That is why I'm giving you the chance to choose."

A chance to choose.
Those words echoed inside the Dragon half-blood's mind.

However, Cale did not care about how the Dragon half-blood was as he continued to speak. The dying Dragon half-blood did not have much time left.

"If you choose to live, then the power of darkness inside of you and your light-affinity will continue to clash. You will feel intense pain that feels like your insides are exploding daily, no, every few seconds."

It was an unbelievable story.
The Dragon half-blood could not help but sneer.

"Hehe, that's not possible. If I live, then my light-affinity will eat up this incomplete darkness once I get better."
"That would be the case if you were a Dragon."
"...What?"

The Dragon half-blood's pupils started to shake.
Cale approached him and quietly spoke as if he was whispering.

"You will become a human."

Become a human.

"Traces of your power of light will remain, however, you will lose all of your powers as a Dragon."

What would the Dragon half-blood consider as hell?
The first would be living as a human and feeling pain every few seconds.

"You will become a normal human and suffer in pain daily until you eventually end up dying."

Cale didn't speak this next part, but the key to the chains on the Dragon half-blood would be in Cale's hands.

"But you can live a bit longer if you choose life."

Cale observed the Dragon half-blood whose lips were moving but were unable to say anything. There wasn't much time left. The Dragon half-blood asked him a question.

"Are you planning on getting rid of Arm?"
"Why do you care? You're not even on my side."
"Ha."

The Dragon half-blood laughed in disbelief.
Cale's blunt response was like a knife. However, his continued actions did not seem like a knife at all.

"I will give you a bit more time to think about it. I have a lot of information to gather from you whether you choose to live or die. I need time to get all of that information."

Choi Han, who had been listening to Cale and the Dragon half-blood's conversation, flinched.

'How is he going to heal the Dragon half-blood?'

He was not the only one with such a question. Everybody inside the wall made by the crows had the same question. Gashan, Witira, and even the Dragon half-blood were wondering the same thing.
However, the group could soon see the Dragon half-blood start to frown.

"Y, y, you told me to choose! What the hell are you doing? Did you want to make me face a painful death from that terrible thing?"

The fearful screams of the man who could not move sounded desperate.

It was the white crown.
The shining crown slowly approached the Dragon half-blood.

'This terrible item!'