Chapter 346 - The Two Trash (4)

Hope and Adventure Loving Inn.

It was a new inn in the free city of Leeb-An City with warm and reliable staff and luxurious food that could put most fancy restaurants to shame.

The third floor of that inn was filled with silence.

'Then I can go get it.'

The silence had started after the proclamation by the twenty years old Cale Henituse of the Henituse household.

"Uhh... mm......"

Mercenary King Bud Illis tried to say something while looking at Cale who was smiling, however, he just quietly took another bottle of alcohol out after seeing the look on the faces of others.

'The Eastern continent's information is accurate.'

According to the Eastern continent's information network, Cale Henituse was someone with a strong sacrificial mindset and that it was almost impossible to find such a good and heroic person in the world.
The children of the Roan Kingdom who were asked about who they wanted to be in the future would mainly shout, 'young master Silver Shield,' while a few children would say, 'sword master,' or, 'necromancer.'

Mercenary King Bud Illis took a swig and casually commented.

"My friend, you're such a good person."

Bud then flinched.

"Good? Who? You think I'm a good person?"

Cale looked shocked.

"I'm actually on the bad side?"

Bud shared his honest sentiments after seeing the rest of Cale's group start to frown even more.

"Are you drunk? It's not good to drink too much in the morning."

'What is he talking about?'

Cale listened to Bud Illis's nonsense and thought that this punk was the one who was drunk from the morning.
He heard a voice in his mind at that moment.

– Are you trying to sacrifice yourself?

'What's up with the Super Rock?'

– Human!

He could hear Raon's loud voice as well.

– Human! I'm spinning like the crown prince right now! I've spun around four times in the air already! I might end up crazier than the White Star!

'What?'

Cale realized that the cool breeze he had been feeling was the result of Raon spinning in circles above him.

Tap. Tap.

Cale lowered his head after hearing someone tapping on the ground.
On was tapping away with her kitten paws.

"Meeeeeow."

Hong was dangling on Cale's leg. Cale slowly tried to look at the others before quickly turning away as he was unable to look at Ron or Beacrox in the eyes after seeing their vicious glares.

'I feel like this father-son duo's gazes becomes more vicious as time goes by.
Their gazes are scarier than the White Star.'

Cale looked toward Choi Han instead.
Choi Han looked calm.

'As expected.'

It was like Choi Han to be calm.
Cale then thought about turning toward Eruhaben before changing his mind. It was awkward to look at the ancient Dragon right now.
Cale heard the ancient Dragon's voice at that moment.

"...Wind Island."

Cale looked shocked after hearing Eruhaben's voice.
It was because there was something more than sadness at the fact that he needed to send Cale there for his own life.