Chapter 269 - With Love (2)

"Revenge?"

Queen Litana's eyes opened widely as she asked in confusion. Litana smiled and responded back after seeing Cale flinch in bewilderment.

"It is just judgment."

'Oh.'

Cale held back this gasp of surprise.

How arrogant of a phrase was it to call this, 'judgment?'

However, she was someone who had brought the fourteen sections of the Western continent's southern Jungle that were three times the size of the Empire under her control.

The Jungle was somewhere that nothing neither magic nor technology were developed anywhere near the other kingdoms.
However, they had developed in a different way. Nobody knew about it because the Jungle's strength had never been revealed to the world.

Cale raised both of his hands to Litana who was smiling arrogantly as he agreed.

"The only place that can say they are going to judge the Empire is the Jungle."

Cale handed her a document. This document described the reason he had come.
Litana received the document and started to speak.

"Will the Empire declare that they will take back Maple Castle?"
"They will definitely do it."

Cale answered without any hesitation.

'Because they are the Empire.'

They had to act that way because they were the Empire.

First, an ambush would throw away the Empire's honor.
Second, all of the other kingdoms except the Empire and the Whipper Kingdom were currently sensitive as they had just been involved in the war against the Indomitable Alliance.
Would the Empire ambush a foreign kingdom in the middle of that?

'The nervousness throughout the continent would drastically go up if they did that.'

All of the other nations would be glaring at the Empire if they did that.
That was why it was highly likely that the Empire would announce it as the reclamation of Maple Castle in order to justify their actions to the other kingdoms.

"Then I'll see you again during the war."

Litana got back on Ten, the black panther.
She would lead her warriors to the Section 1 shores.
This location for Cale's villa and the spot where the alliance between the four kingdoms and one tribe was created would be where the Jungle warriors would prepare for the upcoming battle.
Cale said goodbye to Litana before starting to walk.

"Are we going back to the Empire?"

Cale had not come to the Jungle alone.
Naturally, the invisible Raon, Choi Han, On, and Hong came with him. Hong, who was hanging on Choi Han's shoulder, started to shout.

"We need to go help prepare Sir Rex for his first berserk transformation!"
"He's right. Sir Rex knows even less about the Cat tribe than we do. It's serious. We need to make him into a smart king."

On yawned in Choi Han's arms as she seriously added on.
However, Cale shook his head.

"We can go to the Empire a bit later."
"Then are we heading to the Whipper Kingdom?"

Cale stared at Choi Han with suspicion.

'Why is this punk so curious about where we are going these days?'

Choi Han, who used to do things without asking questions, was suddenly extremely curious about where they were going. However, it wasn't as if he was going against Cale's orders.