Chapter 234 - Something Obvious (3)

The young boy with his head down. Cale could also see Rosalyn who was looking at Lock with a concerned expression.

He was a Beast person who could not go berserk even after his first berserk transformation had already passed.
Rosalyn did not know what to say as this was the first time she had heard about such a situation. It made it even more difficult for her to say anything to the weakened Lock as she herself had gotten much stronger in the past few months.

That was why her expression did not look good as she gazed toward Lock and Cale. It was at that moment. Rosalyn's body flinched.

Plop.
The tent's entrance was lifted up and someone shouted inside.

"Commander-nim, the Roan Kingdom's forces have arrived."

They were calling for Rosalyn.
She was the commander for all magic in the Breck Kingdom.
She had come back to her senses thanks to the person outside.

The Roan Kingdom's forces.
Although they were not large in number, friends that she could trust to cover her back were coming. It was a happy and welcomed arrival. At the same time, she recalled the upcoming battle and knew that she needed to hurry.

However, Lock's current situation made her hesitate.
She heard a quiet voice at that moment.

Pat.

"Why is a young boy like you so skinny?"

Rosalyn could see Cale pat Lock on the back before heading toward the tent entrance. Cale opened up the flap in order to exit as he looked toward Lock.

"Let's go."

Lock fidgeted and could not move.

"Raon, push him."

Those words made Lock flinch. He could then feel a small paw gently pushing his back.

"Everybody wants to see you! Let's go, Lock!"

Although he was invisible, Lock could feel Raon's existence based on his paw and his voice. Lock thought about the people waiting for him, as well as the Dragon pushing him as he bit down on his lips and slowly started to walk.

He was extremely weak if he could not enter his berserk state.
He was still stronger than the normal person, but compared to the others, compared to his family, he was so weak that he was likely to be a burden.

That was why he was not confident enough to greet them.
Cale started to speak as soon as the young boy stopped right in front of him.

"Focus on my back. Follow behind me and don't think about anything else."

Lock's head slowly raised up.

Pat, pat.
He could feel the small paw patting him on the back as well.

The flap covering the tent entrance was completely lifted.

Lock could see the Breck Kingdom's people standing in formation outside the tent.

The Gorge of Death.
Many people had been stationed at different spots on the long and dangerous gorge ever since a few days ago. They were using magic in order to stealthily hide their movements.

This was the spot where the largest number of people were gathered.
Rosalyn and the leaders of the Breck Kingdom were all here.

Lock could see the leaders and their forces standing outside. They had all gathered here in order to see a single person.

The Roan Kingdom's northeast region's commander.
They were all waiting for him.

Lock could see Cale heading out of the tent. He had heard a lot about the war while spending time with some of the Breck Kingdom's mages at the Gorge of Death.