Chapter 243 - I Will ... You (8)

However, the others could not see the look in his eyes.
All that they could see was how his back was getting wet as he stood there with his arms open in order to maintain the wall of water.

"...Y, young master-nim. Are you okay?"

Cale heard Lock's voice coming from his back. That was why he responded honestly.

"Yes. It's better than I expected."

It really was better than he had expected.
The Dominating Water. In some aspects, it was his most incomplete ancient power as it was not something he absorbed. He left only a small portion of it and used the rest, however, he seemed to be fine.

'There's also no reason for me to be in pain since I'm not using the shield.
It's not bad at all.'

Cale's condition was getting much better than when he had used the shield earlier.
However, Lock started to frown.

'...Better than he had expected? How much pain was he expecting when he used this power?'

Rosalyn, who had cast the magic spell before starting to walk over, could not walk anymore as she felt her feet becoming extremely heavy.

'He says he is fine when he knows that the balance in his body is going to be destroyed! How could he lie like that?'

Rosalyn bit down on her lips. She heard Cale speaking to Lock at that moment.

"Don't think about anything else and just focus on your task."

The stern voice made Rosalyn start walking in the opposite direction. She took a potion out of her pocket and gulped it down. It helped calm the mess inside of her body.

She still had things to do.

Rosalyn's gaze returned to its usual collected expression.
Cale felt Lock becoming quiet, so he raised his head back up.

Chhhhhhhhh-

He could hear noise as the water clashed against the fire and created vapor.

'It needs to stay up for a while.'

The water wall needed to last as long as possible.
However, that was not easy to do.

The water wall was created next to a pillar of fire. The two had no choice but to clash.
And unlike fire, nature's law indicated that water would fall from top to bottom.

Cale drew an image in his mind and tried to maintain the Dominating Water in the wall form for as long as possible, however, the water would eventually turn into vapor or fall to the ground.

This was something that other people should know as well. Cale thought about the person who would know about this the most as he continued to look up at the sky.

A loud explosion happened as if it was responding to Cale's gaze.

Baaaaaang!
A light orb was destroyed by someone's fist and exploded into pieces. The solid fist that was sparkling in the water was swung past the light orb.

"Why you little...!"

The Dragon half-blood easily cast a shield.

Bang!

The fist slammed into the shield. At the same time, the owner of the fist smashed his forehead into the shield.

Baaaaang!

A crack appeared on the shield.

"Kehehehe."

The Killer Whale Archie was laughing with his teeth showing as he made eye contact with the Dragon half-blood.