Chapter 271 - With Love (4)

Charge.
That word made Choi Han's serious expression become even more serious. He activated his aura even stronger this time.

"T, t, this-"

The Action Leader could not speak properly.
That thing that looked like a snake, no, a dangerous devil, was definitely aura.

'Why is a sword master appearing in a back alley like this?'

The Action Leader's eyes started to move quickly.

The enemy numbered approximately 20 people.
It was a very small number.
There were around 100 people in this base right now, so based on numbers, their side had five times as many as the enemy.
However, the enemy had a sword master with them.

"Branch manager-nim, don't they seem to be the real Arm?"

The Action Leader did not respond to the chief's question, however, he had reached the same conclusion in his mind.

Arm was the Eastern continent's greatest ruler of the underworld.
Even the Mostue minions knew about Arm. That was why it was possible to think, 'Arm would have a real sword master within their ranks.'

Of course, he had also thought that they might not be the real Arm.

'Then why would a sword master put on such a shabby outfit and pretend to be Arm?'

A sword master was guaranteed to have a high rank no matter where they went.
Why would someone like that use such a weird tone while speaking and wear such shabby clothes to come here?

It was the moment that the Action Leader's mind was becoming a complicated mess.
Cale heard a voice in his head.

– Human! Human!

It was Raon's voice.

– Human! I will do good deeds too! I will save the Eastern continent!

'He's such a selfless Dragon.'

Raon was a completely different Dragon than the one that Cale had read about in 'The Birth of a Hero,' that ended up going berserk.

'Well, I guess that is Raon Miru.'

It was like how he was not the real Cale Henituse, but was now Cale Henituse. It was the same type of thing.
Cale nonchalantly responded to Raon.

"Go find the money."

At that moment, the bandits who were with Cale flinched and looked toward him. The former bandit leader showed the greatest reaction.

"Ah, I'm not talking to all of you. All of you just charge forward."

Cale casually ignored the bandits' responses. The bandits and the bandit leader wondered who Cale was talking to if it was not to them, however, they did not ask.
Cale ignored the bandits and continued to speak.

"Find the jewels as well."

Find money and jewels.
Raon responded to Cale's comments.

– Human! Are we taking the bad money from the bad guys? I thought you were weird these days, but you really are a good person!

Cale casually added on.

"I'll give you three gold coins."

Silence filled Cale's mind for a moment. However, an excited voice soon returned.

– ...I'll do it! Human, I'll work very hard!
"Take On and Hong with you as well. All three of you will get three gold coins each."
– Human, just wait! I am great and mighty, so I will be able to find it quickly! I will find everything!