Chapter 250 - 3 Days (1)

A Dragon had died.
No, it had been murdered.

A conversation passed through Cale's mind once he heard that fact. Eruhaben was thinking that Cale did not know about the relationship between Dragon Slayers and Dragons, however, he already knew about it.

Clopeh Sekka.
It was when he had questioned the Guardian Knight for information. The conversation he had with Clopeh went through his mind again.

'Cough, he is supposedly a fake Dragon Slayer. Ugh! In addition to him, the leaders from Arm that are with the Indomitable Alliance are a mage and a healer.'
'He is said to have grown after eating the latest ancient Dragon that died about two hundred years ago.'

The information that was scattered throughout his mind quickly started to move and gather together.

The ancient Dragon that had died about two hundred years ago.
Cale had assumed that the Dragon had faced a natural death based on that comment. That was because the fake Dragon Slayer had indicated that he had never killed a Dragon himself.

"Eruhaben-nim."

Cale slowly processed all of the information and asked a question.

"Is the dead Dragon-nim the eldest Dragon in the Eastern continent?"
"Yes. He was the oldest in the Eastern continent."
"...Approximately how long has it been since you last saw him alive?"
"Hmm, not too long. Maybe two or three hundred years?"

It had to be that Dragon.
Cale brushed the side of his face with his hand. He felt as if the number of things he needed to take care of were increasing.
However, something else was the most pressing issue.

"Is Raon going through his first growth phase?"

Huuuuuuuu, huuuuuuu.
The child's heavy breathing filled the tent.

The Black Dragon was breathing heavily, and his body was hotter than before, making him breathe out white smoke every time he breathed out. Even still, Raon looked extremely cold, even with the area getting warmer with the rising sun.

Cale gently touched Raon's hot forehead as he continued to speak.

"He has been like this since early this morning and has no strength. His fever seems to be getting higher and he's been unconscious the entire time."
"He is not unconscious."

Cale could not help but stop caressing Raon's head.

'He's not unconscious?'

Cale looked toward Raon, who had his eyes closed. He could not open his eyes nor could he speak, but he could hear everything? Cale started to seriously frown.

"Move over."

Cale watched Eruhaben lift Raon up.

Eruhaben patted the young Dragon's body with his hands that were covered in mana before putting his forehead on the Black Dragon's small forehead.

Boom!
Boom! Boom!

He could feel the young Dragon's heartbeat.
At the same time, he could hear Raon's voice.

I want to hurry up and open my eyes!
I want to hurry up and be with them!

The six-years-old's silent shouts echoed from inside his tiny body. Raon was fighting an intense battle right now.

"It's definitely his first growth phase."

Dragons went through a total of three growth phases throughout their lives.
The foundation for the Dragon is set during the first growth phase. That is why, although there will be no physical changes, the foundation inside of Raon will be at a completely different level.