Chapter 267 - Hey Friend! (3)

Cale then moved the crown away from the Dragon half-blood's body with an iffy expression on his face.

Slurp, slurp.
The crown seemed to be full.
The white crown then let out an even holier light and started to give off an odd aura.
But it did not matter.

Clang!

The crown was thrown aside.
The crown left Cale's hand and slammed down onto the training ground floor before rolling away.
Everybody focused on Cale's sudden action as Cale casually went to pick up the crown before responding.

"I was just annoyed."

Cale then started to think to himself.

'I truly was born to be trash.'

The way he threw something that he did not like seemed very much like trash.

"...This unlucky bastard, huuuu."

The ancient Dragon had a calm expression on his face, however, he could sense the complication in Cale's mind based on his actions.

'Humans really are emotional creatures.'

This unlucky and sly bastard was also a genuinely good person, so Eruhaben could easily tell that there was a lot going through Cale's mind right now.

However, Cale was actually not thinking about much.

"Paseton, Archie."

He called out to the Whales outside the training ground. The Killer Whale Archie peeked his head in after hearing his name.

"W, what is it, young master-nim?"

Cale turned away from Archie and looked toward the Dragon half-blood. Archie gulped as he saw Cale turning away.
He was currently hiding Witira's young brother, the half-blood Humpback Whale Paseton, behind his back.

"...I want to see what is going on as well."

Push.
Archie pushed Paseton away and gave him an expression that seemed to be saying, 'no,' before he looked back at Cale.

'...As expected, even young master Cale is...weird.'

The aura that had flooded out of the training ground just now.
That aura had given Archie the chills. Paseton had felt it as well and wanted to look inside the training ground, however, Archie just thought that this was the case only because Paseton was weak and did not realize the full extent of that aura.

It was an aura that was even stronger than the Whale King, Shickler. Archie had never expected Cale to give off such an aura.
There was a reason that Cale was close to two Dragons. That was why Archie could not believe it.

'How could they tell me I need to protect this human because he is weak?!'

He felt that Cale's group was filled with people speaking nonsense. He recalled how the palace destroying trio had thrown a fuss about how they needed to protect Cale.

'...I guess I have matured and realized how big the world is.'

Archie was proud of himself but wondered how the trash of the ocean had ended up an adult like this. Archie who was smiling and congratulating himself when he made eye contact with Cale again.

"What are you doing?"
"Ahem, it's nothing, young master-nim."

Archie got rid of that silly smile and looked toward Cale.
Cale pointed to the Dragon half-blood.

"Mm."

Archie gulped while looking at the Dragon half-blood.

He could see a human with a pale face. He could not feel any strength other than that of a normal adult human.