Chapter 366 - When Night Comes (4)

Raon blinked his eyes.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

His wildly beating heart now calmed down. His heart wasn't going crazy anymore.
Even the pain that was making him struggle had disappeared.

"...I, I don't understand."

However, Raon was finding it difficult to understand this situation.
Raon could see a white Dragon that was the same size as him looking at him and smiling.

'Welcome, my child.'

Those words seeped into Raon's heart.

'My child? She said, 'my,' child?'

Although his heart understood, Raon's mind could not comprehend it.

The half-transparent white Dragon in front of him was small.
Raon's mind blanked out and he subconsciously started to speak.

"I am- Raon Miru."

My name is Raon Miru.
Raon had etched this name deep in his heart. He had an odd feeling that he should tell his name to this small white Dragon in front of him.

"I see."

The white Dragon started to smile.

"Your name is Raon Miru. It's a great name."

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Raon could feel his heart starting to beat wildly again. The words that he slowly started to take in were delivering the message to his heart and mind.

That was why Raon turned his head to look at, 'my human.'

"...What are you doing?"

He could see Cale, who was casually asking him a question.
His left hand was slightly shaking with the crown and slumped down on his side.

Starting from there, Raon could see the others looking anxious as well.
Even Eruhaben had shock and anxiety on his face.

A stoic voice made Raon turn his head.

"Come here."

He could see Cale approaching him through the ground that was full of white pebbles.

"Raon Miru."

Raon's wings started to flutter.

"Come here."

Raon quickly flew over to Cale after hearing him call for him once more. Cale moved Raon behind his back.

Raon's two front paws touched Cale's back.
Cale then changed directions and started to walk a little faster.

"...Cale-nim."

Choi Han quickly followed behind him.

"Will you enter right away?"

Choi Han was looking at the white castle.
His eyes were taking in the tall castle walls around the castle, the open castle gate, and the half-transparent white Dragon inside the gate.
He could also see the majestic white castle that was shining behind the Dragon as well.

Eruhaben had said that this was somewhere that no Dragons had been able to enter.
But the white Dragon that appeared there was inviting Cale and Raon inside.

'Will they be safe?'

Choi Han could not tell what dangers might be waiting for them inside. In addition, Cale had said something else about this place as well. He said that the Dragon Slayer village, the White Star's hometown, might be somewhere here.
They needed to be careful and be even more careful.