Chapter 380 - Easy Peasy (2)

"Haaaa. Haaaa."

The White Star could see Cale Henituse struggling to breathe. His back was moving up and down with each breath.

The area around Cale's nose and mouth was full of blood.
The Mercenary King's back was dyed red, probably from the blood flowing out of Cale's mouth.

Even the color of the blood was dark red instead of a clear red. Cale Henituse's were also slumped down as if he didn't even have the energy to hold onto Bud's shoulders.
Just his chin was around Bud's shoulder area.

Cale's eyes blinked.
His half-open eyes seemed extremely weak.

However, the White Star could still see Cale Henituse's cold gaze looking at him.
It was the same gaze Cale always had toward him.

The White Star started to smirk.

If.

If Cale Henituse's eyes were different than normal and tried to avoid his gaze or were full of pain, then the White Star would have been suspicious.

However, Cale was looking directly at him with his usual hostility.

He could see the desire in Cale's eyes to bite and not let go.

"Ha, haha- are you really hurt?"

The White Star could not help but laugh after seeing Cale's condition.

It made him recall something from the first Dragon Slayer Nelan Barrow's records. The information he repeated to himself for the past 1,000 years was extremely clear as if it was now etched in his soul.

< The White Star only gathered the strongest of the five natural attribute ancient powers. The earth, fire, water, wind, and wood ancient powers in his possession were some of the strongest ancient powers, making it difficult for those going up against him. For example, if someone with a water attribute ancient power aimed for him, the White Star used his stronger water attribute ancient power to easily defeat the enemy. That is one example of how strong his natural attribute ancient powers were. >

The smile on the White Star's face grew bigger.

He had struggled for 1,000 years to find the ancient powers described in the records.

He didn't consider all that time to have been wasted.
He was able to gather all of these strong powers thanks to that.

Once he gathers the earth attribute power which is the last ancient power for him to gather...
He would become extremely strong to the point where Cale Henituse could not even compare to him.

He would truly become the White Star and rule the world.

The White Star heard a familiar voice at that moment.

"What are you looking at?"

The White Star turned around.

"Shouldn't you be looking at me?"

It was Choi Han.

"My liege!"

The mage created a mana arrow as soon as he saw the tip of Choi Han's sword pointing toward the still pale White Star.
The arrow was pointed at Choi Han.

Baaaaang!

However, it could not reach him.
It hit something else first and exploded.

"Ugh!"

The mage moved away from the sudden explosion before noticing the black Dragon glaring at him through the dust.
It was Raon.

"Meeeeeeeeeeow-"