Chapter 367 - When Night Comes (5)

The Dragon half-blood.

'How many Dragon hearts did that bastard say that he ate?'

His reddish brown eyes sunk down as he looked somewhere.
However, Cale's mind was going through his sea of records more than ever before.

Cale finally found the record he was looking for.
It was something that the Dragon half-blood had said about himself.

'However, reaching the second growth phase in 900 years was my limit because I was a created being. I ate a total of four Dragon hearts until I reached my second growth phase. If you count the original Dragon's heart within my heart, I was made with the lives of five Dragons.'

The lives of five Dragons and their hearts.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

Cale lowered his head. He could feel a heart beating louder than usual.
It was not his heart but Raon's.
Cale could tell that Raon was anxious and flustered based on how his heart was beating.

That was what helped him return to his senses.

Pat. Pat.

Cale patted Raon's back.

He continued to hear the white Dragon's voice as he did that.

"There were two children."

One black egg. And one red egg.

"One was very big and gave off a strong presence. He was so strong that he could affect all of the mana around him even while in his egg."

The white Dragon made eye contact with Cale.

"It was as if he was born with both of the Dragons' presences in one."

A faint smile appeared on the white Dragon's face.

"And the other child was small. The size of his egg was smaller than normal too. That egg was very weak."

The white Dragon's short front paws gathered together. It was as if she had something precious on top of her two paws.

"I could feel just how small and weak the child inside the egg was."

The atmosphere around the white Dragon who was looking down at her empty paws instantly changed.

Squeeze.

Choi Han subconsciously placed his hand on his scabbard. The cold presence was giving him a sense of danger.
However, the white Dragon continued on as if she did not notice.

"I realized something at that moment."

Pat. Pat.

Raon was listening carefully as Cale continued to pat his back.
What did the white Dragon, what did this illusion figure out?

"Because one child was too weak and one child was too strong... I realized that it would take them both a long time to break out of their eggs and come out into the world."

One child was too weak to be called a Dragon.
The other child was even stronger than the Lord when she was young.

Regardless of the reason, the only thing she could tell was that both of them would take a very long time to hatch.

"I only had about two hundred years left of my lifespan at that point."

Flinch.

Raon's body started to shake.
Raon clenched his eyes closed even though his face was already buried up against Cale.

The white Dragon watched Raon's back with a sad expression on his face.
She had to say as much as she could because she did not have much time left.

"It would be great if they would be born within 200 years, but I had to prepare for their futures just in case they didn't."