Chapter 338 - Destroyed (4)

Cale could clearly hear the screams coming from the black clouds with the black thunderbolt.

Aaaaaaah.
Aaaaaaah-

It was similar to the shrieks from the black despair. However, others could only hear the, 'oooooong,' sound of the rumbling.

"...Huuuu."

Cale let out a deep breath.

His entire body felt as if it was boiling.

He could feel the power roaring within his body. Fire and light were clashing in his body and traveling through his veins from his head to the tips of his toes.

– It's coming.

The Super Rock chimed in at that moment. Cale lowered his head.

'Tsk.'

The White Star who was looking at Cale clicked his tongue and kicked in the air, making his body shoot up.

"...We need to stop him!"

Rosalyn, who had been standing next to Eruhaben as if she was there to protect him, shouted out. Choi Han and Mary both started to move after hearing her shout.
Choi Han started to think in his mind.

'This is not okay.
I can't let the White Star approach Cale nor Raon.'

Choi Han and the black aura that was shining around his sword started to reveal its violent presence.
Choi Han recalled the moment he clashed with the White Star earlier. He had flown away from the impact last time.

'...He is used to the sword.'

The White Star was very experienced with a sword.
The fire and the destructive forces of nature within that fire sword were not the problems.

The sword art that just slashed through Eruhaben's gold wave. Choi Han was able to see unspeakable experience from that short slash.

– Choi Han, that person is experienced with magic as well.

He heard Rosalyn's voice in his head.
It was said that a person could not be experienced in both ancient powers and magic, however, that person supposedly could use magic, sword, and ancient powers.

'...He is strong.'

He was extremely strong.

Squeeze.

He tightly clamped down on his sword. Choi Han's feet, as well as his entire body that was covered in flight magic, was tense.

Choi Han was rushing toward the White Star because they were facing an enemy who was so strong that all of them together could not do anything.

Mages and necromancers.
A swordsman fought in a different way than both of them.

It could be even called an advantage only a swordsman had.
That was the fact that they had weapons that could slash the enemies and stood at the vanguard.

Choi Han had many moments these days that made him think that he made the right choice to have a sword as his weapon.
It gave him the justification to stand in the vanguard.

– Go.

Choi Han charged toward the White Star as soon as he heard Rosalyn's voice.
However, he was forced to stop.

"Raon!"

He heard the ancient Dragon's voice coming from behind him.
Choi Han looked back and forth between the black clouds and the ancient Dragon indecisively before seeing the small Dragon quickly flying toward Eruhaben.

"Gramps!"

Raon was worried about Cale, but could not ignore Eruhaben calling for him.
Raon had seen how Cale had interlocked his fingers to hug him earlier, as well as Eruhaben's scar-filled back in front of them.