Chapter 266 - Hey Friend! (2)

"Agreed."

The sword master Hannah stoically agreed with Cage.
Cale's blank expression stiffened up as Saint Jack approached him with an odd expression on his face.
Jack approached him and quietly started to speak.

"Although that smile just now was different than usual, I know that your heart is a just heart that is focused on doing good things, young master-nim. I heard about everything you did until now, young master-nim. You saved a lot of people in the Roan Kingdom and other kingdoms too, right? I thought that was very like you, young master-nim. However, however..."

There was sadness in Jack's eyes.

"I am just worried that it was hard on you to have to hurt your enemies. Of course, I have experienced things now too, so I know that we need to become vicious in order to protect ourselves and our people."

Jack's innocent face had become a bit more mature.

"Young master-nim, you're okay, right?"

Cale could see Cage, who let out a big sigh and shook her head, and Hannah, who was looking at her older brother with concern.
He turned his gaze back to Jack and answered his question.

"I am okay."

His calm response made Jack hold back his emotions and nod his head.

"I understand your wish, young master-nim."

'What is my wish?'

Cale wanted to ask that question but did not question it. It was because he heard the ancient Dragon Eruhaben sigh.

– ...Human, that Saint really is a good person. He is good all the way down to his heart. He truly deserves to be a Saint!

Cale ignored Raon and looked toward Cage and Jack as he started to speak.

"Please rest for a bit. You can rest on the first floor with everyone else or rest in your rooms. Please relax while you are here."

Cale then made eye contact with Hannah. She still did not wear a robe and let her scars show, allowing Cale to see that her gaze that was even more vicious than before.

"As for you, follow me."

Cale headed to the basement with the two Dragons and Hannah. Hannah asked as she followed behind Cale.

"Where are we going?"
"To a prison that may end up being an execution ground."

Execution ground.
That word made Hannah start to smile wickedly. It was because she was curious as to why Cale was taking her to this location.
Cale stopped outside the basement training ground and started to speak.

"I may save one of Arm's core red stars today. I may also take him around with me for the next six months."

The word, 'Arm,' made the smile disappear from Hannah's face.
She had been saying all this time that she would be the one to kill the members of Arm and that she had been training while thinking about that moment. Cale continued to speak to her.

"You hate Arm and want to kill them, however, you will need to deal with one for a few months."

That was what Cale was worried about.
He was concerned that this blood-crazed sword master might get angry and chop the Arm member's head off. She was someone who could easily do that.

"Cale Henituse."

He could hear Hannah's voice. Cale slowly turned his head to look at her.
Hannah looked at Cale and honestly answered back.

"I am not a shameless person."

He had allowed her to stay at the Super Rock Villa and prevented the Whales from killing her.
Just as Hannah wanted to get revenge on Arm, she was fully aware of everything she had done. She started to smile again.