Chapter 383 - Easy Peasy (5)

Bang!

A stone spear crashed into the wind barrier.
The noise was small compared to the earlier explosions.

However, that noise became the signal.

Baaaaang! Bang!

Numerous sharp stone spears shot toward the wind barrier.

"...Ugh!"

The White Star looked toward the stone spears trying to pierce through the wind barrier and made his water wall underneath it a bit thicker.

"My liege!"

The mage who was being carried by a Bear approached the White Star.

Run away.

The White Star's subordinates were moving away from the white castle after hearing his order. The mage had approached the White Star before he ran away.
More blood was starting to pour out from the White Star's mouth.

He was not bleeding as much as Cale Henituse, however, the mage had never seen the White Star bleed so much before.

"Shit."

He had never seen the White Star being unable to control his temper like this either.
He had always had this relaxed, almost lazy demeanor about him. But that person was showing anger toward Cale Henituse.

His anger did not seem to stem from the fact that they had to run away after being attacked.
The mage who knew the White Star the most out of all of his subordinates could tell what was making the White Star angry.

'This is anger toward something he doesn't have.'

The earth attribute ancient power.

He had heard that his liege had been working hard for 1,000 years to gather the sky attribute ancient power and the five natural attribute ancient powers.
However, he still had not managed to find the earth attribute ancient power, the last of the five he needed.

Yet there was Cale Henituse, a completely unexpected person who had gathered all five natural attributes to resist the White Star, which made him furious.

Baaaaang! Bang! Bang!

The stone spears slammed on the wind barrier nonstop.
Cracks appeared on the barrier with each hit.

"Cough!"

The White Star continued to cough up more blood each time.
His body was a mess because he had not achieved balance by finding all five natural attribute ancient powers.
More burden was being placed on his body each time he defended.

Craaaaaaack.

The rough winds were slowly getting pierced little by little. The stone spears continued to charge toward the water wall.

"My liege!"

The mage had no choice but to speak to the White Star.

"We must retreat! You need to get that soon!"

'That.'

The final earth attribute ancient power.
Calmness finally appeared on the once angry White Star's face.

The earth attribute ancient power that the ancient White Star possessed.
He had finally found some clues about it after 1,000 years.

'...If only I could read the entirety of 'The Birth of a Hero.' '

Nelan Barrow, the first Dragon Slayer. His record book was written in two languages.
One was the Eastern continent's common language while the other was a language he did not understand at all.