Chapter 254 - Eat Up (1)

Baaaaang!
The spear clashed against the shield.

"Ugh."

Cale grabbed his stomach.

He felt woozy.
It felt as if his insides would turn over.

It was different than the feeling he felt every so often when he used the Vitality of the Heart.
The glass plate that had become as weak as possible was causing Cale pain.

"Damn it."

Red blood.
A drop of blood dripped from Cale's mouth to his chin and then onto the ground.
The color of that drop of blood was red.

It was different than the black dead blood that usually came out.
The fishy smell of blood started to fill the area around the lake that looked like a grey eye.

Squirm, squirm.

Beacrox saw it this time.
The Black Dragon's front paws were moving. The front paws were shaking and visibly moving, little by little.

The fishy smell of blood was making the young Black Dragon's heart beat even faster.

Thump, thump.

He was sure that it was Cale's blood.

Raon wanted to hurry up and open his eyes in order to see what was going on. However, the young Dragon was looking at a different world right now.

The young Dragon had to move around in his dreams since his first growth phase started.
No, he needed to face a trial that imitated a dream. His instincts were telling him that he needed to pass this trial in order to fight alongside Cale, however, it was hard to overcome quickly.

Raon looked over his body.
Short front paws, short body, and tiny wings.

All of them were full of injuries.

He was fighting without resting, however, he could not use mana nor magic in this dream. A Dragon who had not gone through its first growth phase and could not use magic was extremely weak.

Raon looked down under his feet.
He had seen this ever since the dream-like trial had started. The young Dragon could see people grabbing onto his ankles.

Cale, On, and Hong, Goldie gramps, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Ron, Lock, Mary, Beacrox, etc.
Too many people were holding onto Raon's ankles.
Raon had to fight with these people holding onto him.

He could see a Dragon in the sky when he looked up.
It was a large Dragon that was incomparable to his short self.
Although most adult Dragons were 20 meters in length, this large Dragon was close to 30 meters in length.
The Dragon was black in color while its eyes were dark blue.

Raon's instincts were telling him something.

'That Dragon is me.
That Dragon is me as an adult.'

It was a Dragon that was flying alone freely in the sky without anybody holding onto its ankles.

'I need to fight and win against that Dragon.'

His instincts as a Dragon were telling him that defeating his future self was the only way to overcome this trial. That was why Raon was fighting against this large Black Dragon.

However, he did not have a chance of victory.
He was too weak to win against a strong Dragon.

However, Raon could not just choose to give up even though he knew that this was the case.
It was because he could hear and smell what was going on in the real world.

"Fuck!"

He could hear his weak human's voice in the world outside of this trial.
It was the way he talked whenever he was frustrated or annoyed. Raon lowered his head. It was not the voice of the person grabbing onto his ankles in this trial, but the voice of his human in the real world.