Chapter 316 - I'm Hurt (2)

"...However I want?"

Cale nodded his head at the GPS-like voice that had returned to its normal calmness.

"Yes. I don't care whether you take it all or share it with others. Do whatever you want."

Mary looked back and forth between Cale and the tree trunks. The glutton was talking in Cale's mind as he watched Mary.

– It needs to be purified. There's a limit to how long the trees can hold it in.

The Man-Eating Tree in the Henituse territory.
People had avoided the desolate area around the tree, however, that area had not become a dead area from dead mana.

Everything would just dry up over there.

– Dead things that do not return to nature and instead remain in the world start to cause issues for other lifeforms.

Just like the Man-Eating Tree.
It could have a negative effect on the surrounding area.

"Hmm? Everybody is out here?"

Cale raised his head after suddenly hearing a voice.

He looked above a black tree trunk that had grown tall. The Dark Elf Tasha was looking down from the top of the tree.

The Dark Elves were currently assisting the warriors in restoring the Jungle after the battle. It was because the Elementals with different elements were quite helpful for the restoration projects.

"I, mm, rushed here, so I am happy to see you right away."

Tasha had an awkward expression on her face as she jumped off the tree trunk.

Cale looked toward Tasha instead of the quiet Mary.
No, to be more specific, he was looking at the man behind Tasha who had an extremely shocked expression on his face.

'Why is he here?'

Cale had a questioning gaze on his face while Tasha could only smile apologetically toward him.

"Well, once I reported the situation-"
"Oh! My goodness! Oh, oh, oh!"

The man behind Tasha cut her off and continued to exclaim in admiration.

'Aigoo.'

Cale was starting to get a headache. However, his body quickly started to move. He had no other choice.

"This worthless fool does not dare to see such a revered being's face while standing on my two legs!"
"Mayor-nim!"
"Grandfather! Please!"

Cale and Tasha quickly grabbed Obante, the mayor of the Dark Elves' Underground City, as he tried to kneel. ( Confirmed that it was author screwing up by saying Tasha's dad earlier. )
Tasha's grandfather was still the same.

– This Dark Elf is acting like this again!

Cale did not have the time to listen to Raon's excited voice.

"Oh, my goodness!"
"Grandfather, please!"

Tasha tried to stop him, but the Dark Elf mayor was completely astonished after seeing the person standing right outside Cale's tent.

It was a man with white gold hair.
It was Eruhaben.
The last person to come out of Cale's tent had a video communication device connected with crown prince Alberu in his hand.
He was the only one who remembered about Alberu when everybody else had forgotten about him and rushed out, as well as the person who had been quietly observing everything from a corner of the tent.

The current mayor of the Dark Elves who had lived for over 500 years could not think about anything after feeling a cold presence.

'This level of presence......!'