Chapter 326 - Shining (1)

Choi Han started to walk toward Adin.

"How could someone move so quickly?!"

One of the knights could not hide his shock.

He could just see a black blur.
A human and his sword that were both covered in black aura was charging toward Imperial Prince Adin as if he was a wild animal.
The black aura continued to run wild as Choi Han moved.

'His highness is a high-grade knight!'

The knight felt fear as he watched Choi Han almost instantly arrive in front of Adin with his sword raised. His superior calmed him down at that moment.

"It will be fine."
"...Excuse me?"

The two swords clashed as the knight asked back.

Baaaaaang!

A loud noise filled the area as if a mountain had crashed into another mountain.

"Ugh! Cover your eyes!"

The knight quickly covered his eyes at his superior's urging.
The dust underground, the broken pieces of the ground, started to fly up from the impact.
And once the dust settled down...

"...My goodness, something like that is possible?"

The knight even forgot that he was in the middle of a battle after seeing what was going on.

The black things were fighting to gobble each other up.

Choi Han looked at the black sword that was up against his sword.

It was a sword made of dead mana. Furthermore, it was surrounded by black aura smoke.

His sword that was surrounded by the aura of a sword master was unable to break this black sword.

Imperial Prince Adin started to laugh at this sight.

"What do you think? You already knew this. My black aura smoke and your black aura are at completely different levels."

Screeeeech-
The two swords were up against each other while maintaining a balance.
Adin started to smile more and more as that continued. It could not be helped.

It was because of their clash earlier and their second clash now.
Choi Han showed no emotion on his face.

However, unlike the first time, he was not hiding his aura and letting it run wild.
However, Adin could see it. He opened his mouth to speak.

"Don't you want to eat it up?"

Choi Han's dull eyes headed toward Adin.
Adin's gaze headed toward Choi Han's hands.

The hands were slightly shaking.

The Imperial Prince whispered like a snake.

"My black despair. Don't you want to eat it? Hmm?"

Adin could see Choi Han's gaze going blank. Choi Han's sword changed direction at that moment.

Bang!
The two swords clashed again.

Choi Han's sword then headed for Adin's remaining left leg.

Baaaaang!
However, the Imperial Prince's right leg slammed into Choi Han's sword before it could reach the left leg.

It was the black leg made of dead mana.

"Ka, kahaha!"

Adin started to laugh.

"See! Your sword can't even cut my right leg now!"

Crack.
The ground started to break as the monster-like leg slammed into the ground with some force. Choi Han and Adin started to clash again at the same time.