Chapter 244 - I Will ... You (9)

The Dragon half-blood raised his head. He could see the confident gaze looking at him. He could see Choi Han, whose expression did not change at all even as the light burned his hand.

Choi Han's violent darkness followed the injury Raon left behind in order to cut through the Dragon half-blood's insides.

"Ugh, y, you trash!"

A large light arrow that appeared in the air shot toward Choi Han.

Baaaaang!

However, that light arrow did not manage to reach Choi Han.
A bunch of white bones silently disintegrated instead.

Mary's black wyvern had used the armor that was made from white bones in order to prevent the light from reaching Choi Han.
The Dragon half-blood twisted his body in attempts to throw off Choi Han, who had abandoned the wyvern and stuck to him to hurt him with the black aura, however, Choi Han did not fall off.

Craaaackle, crackle.

The Dragon half-blood activated light throughout his body.
His entire body started to be covered in light.

"Ugh, you crazy bastard!"

However, Choi Han did not hear anything he was saying. All he did was slowly increase the size of the injury as he sent even more darkness into the Dragon half-blood's body.

The Dragon half-blood's eyes started to become red. It was the result of veins popping inside of his eyes. The Dragon half-blood clenched his teeth as he felt the higher power run wild inside of his body.

The power was incomplete, however, it was still able to run wild because his body was incomplete right now as well.

"Aaaaaaaaah!"

"Ugh!"
Choi Han grunted as his body was flung away from the Dragon half-blood. The bone wyvern rushed over to save him.

Tap, roll.
Choi Han rolled across the bone wyvern's back before stopping with a smile.

He had done it.
It was not over yet, but he had made it possible to buy more time against the Dragon half-blood. He grabbed onto the bone wyvern's backbone with his burnt hands as he slowly stood back up.

"Huff, huff, huff."

He could see the Dragon half-blood standing while clenching his stomach which was dyed black from his aura.
Choi Han's darkness that he placed inside the injury that Raon caused would not disappear, no matter how much he surrounded it with light. It violently moved around even within the light as it cut away at the incomplete body of the Dragon half-blood.

Now the others just had to work together in order to take down that incomplete enemy.
Choi Han was certain that it was possible.

It was at that moment.

"You think this is funny?"

Choi Han flinched.
He could see the Dragon half-blood's bloodshot eyes looking at him.

"You, dare, a damn human dares. An incomplete existence dares to laugh while looking at me? Hmm?"

Crackle, crackle.
The light surrounding the Dragon half-blood's body started to roar as if they were strong waves during a storm. Blood was dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"Huff, huff."

The Dragon half-blood touched his stomach. He could feel intense pain in that area.
A damn human and a stupid Dragon that had not even completed its first growth phase had made him like this.
The two existences that he hated the most made him this way.