Chapter 375 - As Your Temper Dictates (2)

However, the excited Cale soon started to frown.

"He, hehehe......"

'What's up with this punk?'

Cale looked away from Mercenary King Bud Illis who was snickering while looking at him.
Although he knew that Bud had not been drinking today, he looked as if he had already drunk five or six bottles.

Pop!

Cale looked back at Bud after hearing a pop. He then sighed before turning his head again.
The source of the pop was Bud opening a bottle of alcohol.

"Ahh! The alcohol tastes like honey!"

Bud was quickly chugging the bottle he pulled out of who knows where. Cale naturally ignored the alcoholic and looked toward Lord Sheritt.
He then flinched.

The corners of Lord Sheritt's lips were twitching.
Her expression looked extremely mischievous as if she was ready to pull a prank.

"...Lord-nim?"
"Ahem!"

The Lord quickly fixed her expression after hearing Cale's voice and opened up her arms.

Ooooooooong-

White mana started to gather around her.

"I will open the path for you right away."

Screeeech.

The closed castle doors opened once again.

"Ahem."

Someone let out a fake cough at that moment.
It was Eruhaben. He pulled up his sleeves and started to mumble to himself.

"...I guess I should try pretending to be having trouble......"

White gold mana started to gather around him as he said that.
However, something was weird.

Oooong- oooooooong- oooooong-

The white gold mana was just weakly floating around Eruhaben as if it was a broken machine.
The white gold mana that usually looked like silk now seemed to be like a worn-out cloth.
Eruhaben asked the person who was standing next to him.

"Ron, what do you think?"

Ron calmly looked at the mana surrounding Eruhaben before giving his opinion.

"It looks like a rag that has not been washed for twenty years."
"So you think it is amazing."

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The enemies were still banging on the large dome.

Craaaaaaack. Craaaaaaack.

Cracks were appearing on the dome because Cale was not using the Super Rock's power anymore.

"Then I guess it is time for me to cast my shield."

Eruhaben then sent his mana outside the dome and created a shield around it.
He then looked toward Cale.

"What are they saying?"

Cale could hear the voices of the Wind Elementals.

'A Cat smirked before he started to attack the shield!'
'Gasp! A Lion went to report to the White Star that the shield is shabby.'
'One of the Bears is laughing! 'Kahahaha! The Dragon must have no more strength! What a rag-like shield!' That's what he just said!'

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The way they were banging on Eruhaben's shield made it seem as if the enemies were more excited than when they were banging on the dome.