Chapter 211 - Now Do You Get It? (2)

The two of them stopped at the center of the hall.
All of the people in the circle of seats were looking at them.

Crown prince Alberu was wearing a fancy gold and white outfit while Cale Henituse was wearing a black uniform that showed off his red hair.

The two of them were so different than it was clearly visible.

The whispers slowly died down and silence filled the hall.
Alberu Crossman started to smile after looking around the hall.

'Crazy bastard.
He says that he doesn't need power? He'll let go of everything after the war? And he was even willing to swear on it.'

He lightly clenched and then unclenched his tingling hand.

'He always does things beyond my expectations.'

Cale was giving off an aura that was making his palms tingle. He could not see it, but he could feel the oppressive aura coming off of Cale.
It was affecting everybody in the hall.

'This is the true Cale Henituse.'

The person who never wanted to put any attention on himself and only wanted money was finally showing his true self. The crown prince could not help but smile.

'If he is being serious, then I just have to be serious enough to match it.'

The crown prince gave up a part of his role for the day. He decided to play along with whatever Cale decided to do.
It would not be hard to do that.

On the other hand, there was someone who was facing a difficult situation.

"Mm."

Marquis Sand Ailan. He let out a groan.
The man who was known for having a stoic expression did not seem to be doing well.

He did not expect that his expression would change, not because of the smiling crown prince Alberu Crossman, but because of Cale Henituse.

'...I thought that he would still be a child, even if he received that position.'

He was not a child.
Then what was he?

Marquis Sand Ailan was more sensitive to a person's aura because he was a martial artist. He believed that a person's aura gave off their life story.

However, Cale Henituse was giving off a king or a ruler's aura that was stronger than even Alberu Crossman's aura, someone who had grown up primed to become king.

He was giving off an aura that made the Marquis believe that Cale would not cower even against a Dragon's Dragon Fear, which was known to be the strongest aura in the world.

'I feel like I am being dominated by his aura.'

As a highest-grade expert, his extremely sensitive intuition was going off.

Of course, Cale would have applauded if he knew what the Marquis was thinking about. This was because Cale was using the Dominating Aura to its fullest after eating a feast in the palace.
Marquis Ailan, who did not know this, focused his gaze on Cale.
Alberu started to speak at that moment.

"It's been a while since so many people have gathered together."

He was no longer using the formal tone to speak to them as it was confirmed that he would be the next king. Marquis Ailan saw the brightly smiling crown prince and pushed on his temple with his finger.

He had an ominous feeling about this.

The crown prince only smiled like this when he had the advantage.
Alberu started to walk.