Chapter 342 - Huh? (3)

How to approach the Mercenary King.
This information from the crown prince was extremely useful to Cale, who had been pondering that question.

However, he could see that Alberu's expression was turning odd. Alberu Crossman only had one response to Cale, who said that his natural instincts as a trash were getting him excited.

"...Trash?"

Alberu slowly asked before laughing at Cale.

"Pwahaha-!"

Laughing at Cale.

"You're saying something that would make the real trash in the world roll on the ground in laughter."

Cale started to think.
He felt that Alberu's extremely glib tongue that was great at complimenting others was getting rougher and rougher with him as the day went by.

Pat. Pat.
Alberu patted Cale on the shoulder.

"Why don't you just stick to being a slacker."

Cale who could not say that he didn't want to be a slacker, could only keep his mouth closed as Alberu shook his head at Cale's reaction.

"They said you needed to meet with the fake Dragon Slayer?"

The crown prince looked toward Eruhaben. It was the only thing Eruhaben had asked for while Cale was unconscious.
Cale slowly nodded his head.

"Yes, yes I do."

The White Star.

He was said to be the final Dragon Slayer. The first thing Cale needed to do to learn about him was to meet with Syrem, the fake Dragon Slayer and the Dragon half-blood.
Of course, the healing power for Eruhaben was more important than that.

Cale's gaze turned back toward Eruhaben. Eruhaben shrugged his shoulders and started to speak.

"Can I answer your questions now?"

The questions about the Dragon Catcher household and about how to destroy a soul.

Cale and the others looked toward the ancient Dragon as if they were ready to listen. Even Alberu who had returned in the middle seemed to have realized something important was about to happen as he sat on the bed. The ancient Dragon finally started to speak.

It was a story about the Dragon Catcher, the Dragon Slayers.

"The origin of the Dragon Slayer household is a unique one."

Eruhaben started to talk about an ancient story that even he had heard from another ancient Dragon when he was younger.

"We can't tell when it started, however, at some point, the strong humans of the continent gathered together to create a village."

They did not know where this village was located.
However, this small village was said to be somewhere on the Western continent.

"Those strong individuals were kind of weird. They were people who focused on both mental fortitude and physical strength."

In simple terms, they were similar to martial artists.

"They are said to have really enjoyed sparring. Some people say that these people who liked to spar gathered together to be able to spar against other strong individuals, but more importantly..."

More importantly?

Cale was waiting for Eruhaben who paused for suspense to continue speaking.

"It was because there was a human there who was as strong as Dragons. He was someone who could easily defeat the Whales, Lions, actually, all of the Beast people, as well as the Elves and the Dwarves."