Chapter 332 - Who are you?! (2)

Saint Jack took the Condemnation of the Sun out of his pocket and opened up his palm. He could see the small old compact mirror.

Click.

There were two small mirrors visible once he opened it up.
Jack's face was visible on the mirrors. He saw a word appear on the mirrors as well.

< Condemnation >

Jack received the will of the Sun God the moment he read that word.

'Punish that darkness.
Destroy it.'

Jack's gaze headed forward.
He could see the people whose eyes had turned black. They were holding weapons or casting magic while trying to protect Tower Master Bernard.

'Destroy them?
I'm supposed to punish them?'

The Condemnation of the Sun.
This divine item was said to make the night white.

The book left behind by the Queen of Death had said to pull a sword out of the mirror.

"Cough!"
"Ugh! Get them! Tie them up!"

Jack turned his head around. The Dark Elves who were not participating in the battle were doing their best to prevent more black eyed individuals from heading to Bernard.
There were people who were doing administrative tasks in the Alchemists' Bell Tower as well as some people who were captured and brought as slaves.

"...Saint-nim?"

Cale called out toward the stiff Saint. Jack then turned toward Cale.

Cale finally realized it. The Saint was actually calm and collected right now. Jack started to speak.

"I need some time."

He needed time to activate the divine item.
He needed to make it so that the innocent would not get hurt. He didn't know how, but he needed to at least try. He needed to try to purify them.

"You need time to purify things?"

Saint Jack nodded his head to Cale who understood his meaning properly.

"Yes."

Jack could see Cale's mouth slowly start to open at that moment.
It was a confident but quiet voice. However, the message would soon be delivered to everyone.

"Raon, deliver the message."
– I understand, human!

Choi Han and Tasha who were running toward Bernard, as well as the sword master Hannah who was charging toward Bernard in the air.
Mary, Sir Rex, and the assassin Freesia as well.

Cale's order was delivered to all of their minds.

– Change of plans.

The people moving all flinched.

– The attack squad will buy as much time as possible. Only focus on attacking Bernard.
– The evacuation team will focus all efforts on getting people out.

Saint Jack could see Cale's eyes.
The man who was as calm as usual gave the order.

"Saint Jack's purification will now start. Help him."

Rooooooooooooooooooooar-

He heard a roar at that moment.
Saint Jack lifted his head up.

The White Bone Dragon was flapping its large wings as it let out a roar. A black gold aura that looked like a thunderbolt cut through the sky as well.

"...Hannah."

The Saint could see his little sister who was charging toward Bernard without any semblance of a smile on her face.
The citizens who were evacuating shouted after seeing that scene.