Chapter 378 - As Your Temper Dictates (5)

"Huuuuu."

Cale let out a quiet sigh.

Mercenary King Bud was watching Cale from a distance.

Cale Henituse would soon remember everything inside that book just as he had done with the Mercenaries Guild's Directory.
Bud could see that Cale had undone his top button.

'Looks like he was already using his power.'

Bud Illis's eyes clouded over before returning to normal.
There were many reasons for that, however, the biggest reason was Choi Han.

'Something is weird.'

Choi Han looked the same as always but different at the same time. The Choi Han that Bud had seen until now was always calm. He looked even calmer and collected than Cale at times.

'But such a person has cold sweats?'

The temperature in this underground village was the perfect temperature for people to walk around.
Bud could see that Choi Han was the only one who was sweating right now.

Of course, Choi Han quickly wiped it off so nobody could notice, however, Bud was able to notice something like this.

'...Something is suspicious.'

Choi Han.
His name sounded foreign. Bud had not paid attention to Choi Han's appearance because the continent had a lot of different races, however, it was suspicious that there was no information about Choi Han's past.

Of course, he did not dare to bring up these questions about Choi Han.

How could he when the leader of this pack, Cale Henituse, trusted Choi Han completely? Cale didn't show this trust outward, however, Bud could tell as a fellow leader of an organization.

Someone whom you could trust with your front or back.
That was not something you could do without completely trusting the person.

That was why Bud kept his questions about Choi Han to himself. At least Choi Han was on their side.

'It's quite entertaining.'

Bud was tagging along with Cale because of his goal of getting rid of the White Star and because of his curiosity about Cale Henituse's actions.
However, he had not forgotten about the fact that he was the leader of the Mercenaries Guild.

That was why Bud Illis was carefully observing these individuals who would change the scope of the Eastern and Western continents. He took out another bottle and started to drink.
There was nothing better than alcohol to hide the fact that you were observing people.

There was someone who was busy hiding his emotions such that he did not even feel Bud observing him.

It was Choi Han.

'...Korean.'

Korean.
Choi Han felt as if he could not breathe once the saw the sentences written in Korean.
It made him unable to tell if everything was real.

However, it also made him understand that everything was indeed real.

'...Choi Jung Gun.'

Choi Han was able to recall a memory from a long long time ago after reading that name.

Choi Han's father had mentioned that his youngest brother had suddenly disappeared one day.
That man would have been Choi Han's youngest uncle.

His father mentioned that his youngest brother had disappeared after going to the creek with his friends when he was in his early twenties.
His uncle was only 15 years old at that time.