Chapter 207 - Your Back (2)

Cale slowly approached Clopeh.
Clopeh, who was currently tied up with Raon's magic, was dominated by fear. Clopeh stiffened up like a person that was cursed as soon as they made eye contact.
Cale confidently started to speak.

"Clopeh, let's go to your hometown together. Doesn't that sound great?"

Clopeh nodded his head a few times. He looked as if he was looking at a god. Cale's hair looked white to Clopeh even though it was red.

Cale looked toward Clopeh, who would die in his hometown, without any emotion before leaving the underground prison. He did not have any mercy to show for people who touched the people within his territory.

He started to walk up the stairs to the surface.
Mary and the children averaging nine-years-old followed behind him.
Cale started to speak.

"Let's eat."

"Yes, young master-nim."
"Meeeeeow."
"Meeow."
– Sounds great! A steak for me!

Mary and the children all responded back.
Cale thought about the piece of steak and the glass of wine that he was going to have as he quickly started to walk. It was a walk toward a happy meal.

He walked past the prison and could now see the door leading up to the surface.
Cale quickly turned the doorknob.

Screeeech-

The door screeched as it opened.

Beeeeeeeep- Beeeeep- Beeeep-

He then heard the video communication devices going off.
The alarms could be heard even through the slightly opened door.

Cale stopped opening the door.
It sounded as if young lady Amiru and the communications mages were standing right outside the prison door waiting for him.

'Should I not go out?'

Cale seriously considered this option before choosing to open the door. His annoyed face reappeared on the surface.

"Young master-nim!"

It was young lady Amiru.
She seemed to be in such a hurry that she even forgot to call him, 'Commander.' Her expression showed signs of that urgency.
All of them had been waiting for Cale with video communication devices in their arms. Their expression did not look good.

Beeeeeeep-
Beeeeeep-

The emergency signal continued to ring.
However, the royal video communication device in young lady Amiru's arms was silent while the others were going off.
The communication had not come from the Roan Kingdom's palace. Furthermore, it had not come from the alliance either.
They were coming from the extra ones they had kept with them for the, 'what if,' situations.

"What is it?"

Young lady Amiru peeked toward Mary, who was standing behind Cale, before she started to speak. Her expression was urgent and full of anger.

"We are getting messages from many different churches on the Western continent, and all of the churches within the kingdom."

Churches.
Temples.

"We are getting the most from the temples related to light, with the Church of the Sun God contacting us the most."

The necromancer Mary's black robe slightly flinched. The hood of the robe turned toward Cale.

Beeeeeeep-
Beeeeeep-

The reappearance of a necromancer.
The reappearance of a being that used evil powers such as dead mana. The fact that they had rid the world of necromancers was a source of pride for the Church of the Sun God and the other churches associated with light.