Chapter 336 - Destroyed (2)

Cale could see other injuries on Eruhaben as well.

Eruhaben's shirt was shabby after being damaged by the explosion.
He could see old scars on Eruhaben's chest, back, and stomach, as well as around his body.

'...A Dragon with old scars?'

This made Cale think about Choi Han and Witira, the future Whale Queen. They both had large and small scars throughout their bodies.
Even people considered to be some of the strongest in the world had scars on them.
There was a simple reason for it.

It was because they grew stronger.
Nobody can be strong from the beginning. They were bound to get scars as they developed and grew stronger.
It was similar to how Kim Rok Soo's entire body had been covered in disgusting scars.

"Goldie! Mmph!"

Cale hugged the flailing Raon's head and covered his mouth.

"Haaaa, does that little kid really want to call me like that even in a time like this?"

Cale could see Eruhaben's shoulders moving as he sighed. Cale then casually asked the Dragon who no longer seemed to be angry.

"Eruhaben-nim, when did I become your child?"
"Goldie! I am not a child, I am the great and mighty Raon Mi, mmph!"

Cale fully covered Raon's mouth and picked up the now heavier chubby Dragon's body. Raon seemed to be eating a good portion of the apple pies he supposedly bought for Cale, as he was very heavy.

"...Aigoo, my poor life."

The destructively beautiful Dragon turned around and looked toward Cale and the no longer invisible Raon before lamenting these troublemakers in his life. He then turned back again and stoically started to speak.

"Move away."

Eruhaben was looking at the White Star with a stoic expression as he told Cale and Raon to step back. He was especially looking at the sword in the White Star's hand.

It was a Sword of Disasters infused with fire.
That was probably the true Dragon Catcher's Sword of Disasters.

"It's been a while."

It had been a while since he was caught off guard and beaten up. But he realized something as that happened.
No, he realized it the moment that the numerous light arrows he had shot out were easily blocked by the water wall.

'I need to fight this guy.'

Ooooooooong-

A white gold light that was more beautiful than ever before started to surround Eruhaben. Enough mana to vibrate the air around him was shooting out from Eruhaben and spreading out.

It had been a while since he had been in a situation like this.
Eruhaben was using his full strength for the first time in a long time.

"Eruhaben, you are too arrogant. I am arrogant as well, but you seem to be even worse."

The dead Dragon Olienne's voice reverberated around his ears.

'Is it your narcissism that is keeping you alive?"

Olienne had been right.
Eruhaben was an arrogant Dragon whose narcissism kept him going.
He was extremely arrogant as Dragons had been for generations.
However, Eruhaben himself thought that there was justification as to why he could be so arrogant.

'Eruhaben, you said that they called you a natural fighter when you were younger?'

Although Eruhaben had quietly helped the Elves and the World Tree as well as some young Dragons safely finish their first growth phase here and there as he aged, he had originally been a fighter. That was what the Dragons had called him in the past.