Chapter 292 - Playing the drums and the janggu (Doing everything) (2)

Rosalyn, Choi Han, and Harol. All three of them were at a loss for words.
Cale seemed to agree as he nodded his head.

'I think it is crazy as well.'

But what else could he do?
This was the best way to really smack the Imperial Prince in the back.

– Human, human! Why aren't you telling them about the kidnapping you discussed with the crown prince?

Cale pretended not to hear Raon. He then calmly started to speak to the three people.

"Do not worry. I won't get caught."

He wasn't like Choi Han; he could deal with that much acting.

"Young master Cale, that's not the issue!"
"Excuse me?"

Cale looked toward Rosalyn's frowning face and asked back. If that wasn't it, then what was the issue?
It was at that moment.

Bang!

The door to the room with the teleportation magic circle slammed open.
A person with a large body rushed into the room.

"You, you-!"

He then looked around until he made eye contact with Cale. The large-bodied person, Toonka, started to shout as soon as he saw Cale.

"Why are you trying to go into the lion's den alone?!"

'Hmm?'

Cale became anxious.

"Why?! I'm asking why you need to go into the most dangerous place alone! Do you want to die?"

'I don't want to die.'

Cale started to wonder why Toonka was suddenly acting like this.
However, Toonka started to frown even more after seeing Cale's nonchalant expression.

'That stupid expression on his face!'

There was no way that the smart Cale Henituse would not know about it. Toonka believed that Cale knew and was pretending not to know.

'Going to the Empire's side where the Imperial Prince and the Vice Tower Master are on his own!'

That was dangerous. Cale Henituse's life could go out like a candle in front of a storm if he showed the smallest of openings.
Toonka shouted angrily at Cale who still had the, 'I don't know anything,' expression on his face.

"I may be an idiot, but you are even more of an idiot!"

'Damn.'

Cale started to get angry.
He tried to say something, but Chief Harol stepped in.

"Commander-nim, please calm down."

He calmed Toonka down and looked toward Cale. Cale flinched. Harol seemed to be a bit emotional.
Cale started to feel uncomfortable.

"Commander-nim, I'm sure that you are tired from going to the Empire, so please get some rest."

It didn't sound out of the ordinary. Cale relaxed and was about to nod his head.

"...And the spy strategy. We will definitely remember your sacrifice. The soldiers don't know about your sacrifice yet, but you will be etched in history for all of the Whipper Kingdom's citizens to remember forever. Our Whipper Kingdom will definitely defeat the Empire and take the Imperial Prince's neck for you."

'Hmm?'

"Our Whipper Kingdom can smile as we enter that pit of fire that you are willing to enter first."

'Why would I go into a pit of fire? Why is he so vicious?'

Cale had a lot to say but could not get himself to say anything. It was because Harol was a bit faster once again.