Chapter 374 - As Your Temper Dictates (1)

Move this white castle.

Eruhaben started to contemplate the words that just came out of Cale's mouth.
Lord Sheritt was an illusion chained to this castle.

'In that case, when we move the castle...the Lord who is chained to it would naturally-'

Eruhaben was thinking that she would move with it.
He subconsciously wet his lips with his tongue.

The White Star would continue to attack now that he knows the location of this castle. He would try to get rid of this castle at all costs.
But if it was possible to move this castle during such a time, it would be a good ending for both Raon and Sheritt.

However, there was a big issue with this plan.
Eruhaben gulped.

'This is a castle that the Lord, who was known as the Emperor of Magic, built with all of her strength. Would we be able to move such a thing? Is it even possible?'

There were bound to be many complicated magic formations in this castle.
The castle may break if they touched the wrong thing.
Would it be possible to move the whole castle while avoiding such a catastrophe?

Eruhaben's mind was becoming complicated.
There was a simple reason for it.

'It seems possible, but it also seems impossible.'

It was because the possibility was not very obvious.
It was at that moment.

He could hear Cale's voice.
Cale was walking fine unlike his usual situation after using ancient powers as he casually spoke to Raon.

"Raon, the plaza in the Super Rock Villa is very wide. There's a lot of space there. If we raise the ceiling of the cave a bit, this castle should fit in there."

Raon fluttered his wings and blankly stared at Cale.
Cale didn't care as he continued to do what he needed to do.

Tap.

Cale placed his palm on the large dome's wall.
He then continued.

"Either that, or we can move it to the Forest of Darkness. It's not like anybody goes in there."

Cale could still hear the Elementals through the top's whip in his hand.
Cale listened to their voices and shrugged his shoulders.
The group could see Cale nonchalantly add on.

"I have a lot of land. I also have a lot of money to buy more land. You know that I'm rich."

Bud Illis started to think after hearing Cale's words and seeing Cale's actions.

'...Where am I right now?'

The Mercenary King had mistakenly thought that he was on vacation somewhere listening to an immature young master of a wealthy family showing off his wealth.
However, the wealthy young master in front of him just continued to speak.

"Tell me the land you want."

Cale kept it straight and to the point.

"I'll move it there."

'Well, I have a lot of money, so it is fine to spend it on buying land.
Land never goes away.'

Cale was satisfied with his thoughts and nodded his head as he asked Raon a question.

"What do you think?"

He also asked the question to Lord Sheritt.

"What do you think ma'am? Excuse me, Raon's mother-nim. I have a lot of land. I'm also very rich, so I can always buy the land if you want it somewhere else."
"...Huh?"