Chapter 384 - Decision (1)

However, some people stopped the walking Cale.

"Human! Are you okay? Is it okay for you to move?"
"It looks like you shouldn't move. It'll be bad if you faint."

Raon and On roamed around Cale and thoroughly observed him.
Raon who was floating in the air and circling around Cale even had a piece of apple pie in his paw.

Cale debated for a moment before looking toward Bud.

"What is it?"

Bud asked in a slightly grumbling voice, but Cale didn't care as he said what he needed to say.

"Water."
"Huh?"
"Do you have any water?"
"...Why?"
"To rinse out my mouth."

Bud took a water bottle out of his spatial pocket bag and pushed it toward Cale with a slightly annoyed expression.

"I'm not someone who should be doing this!"
"Yes, yes."

Cale nonchalantly nodded his head and put Hong down before rinsing his mouth. He needed to get rid of the red liquid in his mouth that was used to fake his condition.

"Sigh! My poor life!"

Bud pounded his chest in frustration, but nobody seemed to care.

"...Cale."

Ancient Dragon Eruhaben moved to stand next to Cale who was still rinsing his mouth.

"This liquid isn't all blood, right?"

His gaze was focused on Cale's hands and feet that were still slightly shaking. He didn't show any signs of fainting, but he seemed extremely tired.

"Yes sir, it is not blood."

Cale stoically answered before he stopped rinsing his mouth. He then raised his head.

He could see that the others were all surrounding him.

Choi Han, Raon, On, Hong, Ron, Beacrox, Eruhaben, Bud, and Sheritt were all looking at him. Although their expressions were different, they all seemed to be concerned for Cale.

Cale ignored the weird wave of emotions deep in his heart as he started to speak.

"Eruhaben-nim."
"Yes."
"You look happy."

Eruhaben who was looking at Cale with concern started to smile.

"Looks like I was caught."

Raon shouted at that moment.

"Gramps, you are smiling like the crown prince now too! Let's show it to the White Star!"

'Huuuuu.'

Eruhaben barely managed to hold that sigh from coming out. He then looked toward Raon and started to speak.

"Little kid, you must be really happy."
"Hmm? What are you talking about? Our human and the smart Choi Han! Both of them! I'm not happy at all because they got hurt! I want to fuck the White Star up!"
"...Where the heck did this little kid learn a phrase like, 'fuck him up?' "

Eruhaben looked toward Cale.

'Was it you?'

Cale shrugged his shoulders.
Eruhaben looked at Cale and nodded his head. His gaze soon changed.

'It was you.'

Cale had a lot he wanted to say after seeing that gaze but kept his mouth shut. It was because he felt as if Raon probably did learn it from him.
Cale ignored Bud who was looking at him with the corners of his lips twitching. Eruhaben looked right into Raon's eyes at that moment.