Chapter 272 - A Beautiful Night (1)

This is how adventurers respond if you ask them about Leeb-An City.

'The city where adventure starts, the city that loves adventures!'

Leeb-An City was a place that stimulated your desire for adventure.

It was fine once you got used to it, but for those visiting for the first time, it was easy to get shocked by this city that had businesses, mercenaries, and other adventure-related areas being so developed.

This was the case for this beginner adventurer named Bob as well.

"Wow."

Now that he was twenty years old, he took his first step as an adventurer.

'Leeb-An City truly is amazing!'

Small cities usually only had one or two inns, however, Leeb-An City had numerous inns in the plaza alone.
The beginner adventurer looked at the clock tower in the central plaza.

2 pm.
He needed to find an inn to spend the night.
Bob, who had been looking forward to his first night in Leeb-An City, looked around before heading toward a place.

'Oh! I like the name of that inn!'

He mumbled the name written on the sign as he headed toward it.

"...Hope and Adventure Loving Inn!"

It also said, 'grand opening,' next to the sign.

He liked the inn name and the fact that it was having a grand opening. For a beginner adventurer like him who was just starting off in Leeb-An City, he thought that it was a very fitting inn to start his journey.

However, Bob had to stop in front of the inn. He could see that the building looked clean and nice.
He thought about his shabby outfit, his old, second-hand bag, as well as the small amount of coins he had in his pocket.

It was at that moment.

"Welcome."

The employee at the entrance greeted him.
The beginner adventurer who had been hesitant felt relieved after seeing the honest expression on the employee's face.
He quietly asked the employee a question.

"This is your grand opening?"

Bob looked toward the honest-looking employee who seemed to be from a mountain village like himself as he waited for a response. The employee, who was indeed from a mountain village, well, mountain bandit group to be correct, realized that he found a prey and started to speak.

'You'll be receiving a glove if you don't memorize it correctly.'

The former mountain bandit recalled Beacrox's glove as he warmly responded back.

"Yes, today is our opening day. We are providing a cup of beer and a plate of smoked chicken for free to all visitors."
"Oh! How wonderful! That's enough for a meal!"

Bob was someone who played along well.

"You are correct. It is our grand opening event for the next week. In addition, we are doing a fifty percent discount for all guests who stay with us this first month."
"Ohhhhhhhh!"
"Finally, unlike other inns, we are providing towels and other toiletries free of charge!"
"Ohhhhhhhh, how amazing!"

Someone interjected as the mountain bandit and Bob's conversation continued.

"Isn't it? This is a great inn."

Bob looked toward the handsome man with red hair who suddenly appeared. Cale gently responded to Bob's gaze that seemed to be asking who he was.

"I am an employee of the inn."
"Ah, I see. I didn't know because you were not wearing a uniform."
"That is not a problem. I couldn't help but interject because I saw a cool adventurer-nim."