Chapter 227 - But it's more comfortable here? (1)

However, Cale had one last hope as he turned back toward the stone pillar.
He could see the large stone pillar, as well as the dark red magic circle on the ground around it. There were also the chains that were breaking apart.

"...The chains?"

Cale looked back toward Eruhaben who started to smile.

"No, the stone pillar."

'What a reckless ancient Dragon!'

"Yes, Goldie! Let's destroy it all!"

'Do Dragons just like destroying things?'

Cale looked at Raon who was flapping his wings, the amused crazy priestess Cage, the sword master Hannah who kept clenching and unclenching her fist as if she was itchy, and the concerned Saint, Jack, as he sighed and started to speak.

'I'm the only normal one here.'

"Eruhaben-nim, what if that leads to monsters coming over from the other side?"

The Forest of Darkness had a lot of mutant monsters.
When he researched into it, the mutants were the result of the Eastern continent's monsters that had come to the Western continent using this path.

The Super Rock had built a villa in this underground plaza as well as the stone pillar to seal the path. That was why it was possible that monsters would cross over again if they broke the seal, and...-

'My house will be destroyed.'

This was the reason Cale was serious.

"Cale Henituse."

Eruhaben had a serious expression on his face. He then pointed to himself with his finger.

"I am a Dragon."

The one who made this seal was just human. Although it was a unique and strong seal even in Eruhaben's eyes, it was just something that a human had made.

"I just need to seal it once again. It's not that hard."

Cale quietly observed the ancient Dragon with white gold hair that was smiling in a relaxed manner. Raon slowly approached them.

"Human, I will be able to do it soon too. I will be able to do it next time if I watch the Gold Dragon do it this time. I am very good at learning!"

Saint Jack started to speak as well.

"Dear Lord, Dragons truly are great and mighty."

Cale pointed to the stone pillar as the two Dragons looked at him.

"Let's destroy it then."

'Sure, destroy it. Let's destroy them all.'

Cale looked toward the stone pillar that would soon be destroyed. However, the ancient Dragon's response was different than what Cale had expected.

"Sure."

Eruhaben gave a short response before waving his hand in the air.

Pssssssssss-

A gray powder slowly floated up into the air.
The large stone pillar was slowly disintegrating into dust. Cale felt chills as he watched it disappear without making a sound.

Screeeeeech- screeeeeeech-

"Ugh."

The crazy priestess Cage covered her ears with her hands. Hannah was already covering her brother Jack's ears as well.

Screeeeeech- screeeeeeech- screeech-

The screeching of metal echoed in the plaza. The source of that noise was not the stone pillar, the talismans surrounding the pillar, nor even the chains.
It was coming from the dark red magic circle on the ground.