Chapter 318 - Oh where oh where are you hiding? (1)

"...I can't even contact him."

He was unable to contact crown prince Alberu right now.
It was not that he was avoiding Cale's calls on purpose. It just kept saying that his line was busy.

'Just what the hell is he doing that his video communication device is constantly busy?'

Cale pushed this issue back by leaving a single lined message.
It was easier for him to move if people thought that he was dead anyway.

"Raon, pretend to be me and send messages back to the people who left messages."
"Alright, human!"

The snickering Raon cutely nodded his head and Cale got up and looked at the group of people inside the tent.

Eruhaben, Mary, Choi Han, Saint Jack, Vice Captain Hilsman, and the Dark Elf Tasha.
Rosalyn and Litana were not here. The two of them were going to remain in the Jungle to restore it and to help make the rumor more believable.
Of course, the Dark Elf mayor Obante was going to stay behind and help them out with the Dark Elf warriors as well.

"Young master Cale, doesn't it seem like his highness caused quite the scene?"

Tasha mockingly smiled as she walked next to Cale. Mary followed behind her.
Cale shook his head after seeing Tasha smile even more each time he said something negative about the crown prince.

'She's making fun of us.'

Tasha was definitely enjoying making fun of Cale and her nephew, Alberu.

Cale brushed this off before looking at Eruhaben.

"What is it?"

Eruhaben bluntly asked when he saw Cale's gaze, leading Cale to respond in kind.

"Please put a disguise on me."

"Haaaaaaaaa."

Eruhaben let out a deep sigh before touching his forehead. He then mumbled, 'what an unlucky final year for me,' before channeling his white gold aura.

"What and how should I change it? Just let me know."

'Oh?'

Cale felt as if he was facing the true majestic nature of a Dragon and decided to thoroughly put this ancient Dragon to work.
He pointed to Hilsman, Choi Han, and himself.

"Please give us brown eyes and brown hair."
"...To all three of you?"

Cale nodded his head without much thought as Eruhaben asked back. It was best to not stand out as much as possible because they would need to move through the slums as well as different places in the Empire's capital.
The Empire had a lot of people with brown hair.

"Yes sir. That will catch the least attention, don't you think so?"
"True."

Snap. Snap. Snap.
The ancient Dragon snapped three times. Cale's eyes and hair changed color instantly. It was a much faster casting speed than Raon.
He heard Raon's voice as he was satisfied with Eruhaben's work.

"You look like siblings?"

'What?'

Cale turned his head. An oddly excited Hilsman started to shout.

"Young master-nim, having our hair the same brown color like this makes us look like siblings! Hahahaha! I am the great and mighty Shield-"
"Enough."

Cale wanted to shut Hilsman up.
He didn't know what this punk had been up to, but the Jungle people who had been with Hilsman were all now looking at him with odd gazes.

Cale turned away from Hilsman and looked toward Choi Han. He was quietly looking at a mirror and touching his hair.

'I guess he probably never really dyed his hair since he came here during his high school years.'